How would you describe your current style?

Mine is pretty neutral these days, which is nothing new. Black, gray, navy palette. Mostly I live in dark wash jeans, a sweater or a flannel and snow boots because Pittsburgh winters fing suck. I rarely wear jewelery because I hate feeling sh*t hanging on me.

I've been painting my nails incessantly though. Right now they're Got a Date To-Knight! pale pink by OPI with Sally Hansen rainbow glitter on top. Just got my hair cut and dyed it black too.

But lately I've been loving wearing leggings, shorter sweater dresses with a belt around my waist and some knee-high flat, black boots.

Oh, and I can't even be bothered with spending sh*tloads of money on clothes and makeup. I'm way too busy studying all the time to even want to go out.

So how would you describe your current style?

Most Helpful Girl

• ok, honestly I have been living in Italy for about 8 months now and I really want to blend in so that the Italian mobbers will not mob me for looking too "American styled".

I try wearing skinny jeans, plain long sleeve or short sleeve non-bright shirts, a saphire scarf, a dark purple coat, some converse all stars that are black, and also I tried dying my hair mahogany. I have very dark black hair (I'm also Asian), and only the top turned red and the bottom is still black (ew). I am lazy and don't want to hand over 200 euro for a nice hair dye so I'm going to leave it this way. Other than that, I think I look pretty italian-asian if you ask me. My husband on the other hand thinks I just look Asian... lol! Oh wells, I think I look cool. But my husband and I are thinking of moving to S Korea soon so I might have to feel out the fashion there and change my style once we make the move! hahaha.

but seriously, I really didn't have to buy much new anything, because I already had the jeans and shirts. I just added the coat, shoes and scarf. Also I tried the dying my hair thing, all in all I think it only cost me about $30 for coat, $15 for shoes, $20 for scarf and $5 for hair dye =less than 100 for sure.

Anyways for nail polish, I'm too low maintenance for that. I don't do my nails professionally ever! I some times dab it with WEt and wild .99 cents light pink nail polish. Besides working almost full time at the day care, I am always cleaning the house, doing the dishes and such and my nail polish comes off pretty quickly.

Oh and don't get me started on jewelry. I hate wearing jewelry. Why pay hundreds of dollars on a piece of rock that does me no additional service? If you know what I mean. I feel that necklaces, earings (I am pierced since I was a baby by my mom), bracelets, anklets etc are all just a waste of money and also tacky. I don't need to overly show off. I guess I'm the shy type and don't like drawing attention to myself in the first place. So therefore I do not like jewelry. I do like to look at them and admire them! One time I went out with my husband and a friend to an antique store and I saw this beautiful cross necklace with real flowers inside it! I kept on looking at it for a long long time so my husband convinced me to buy it. It did not last long. It's like in the trash somewhere.

Makeup. my make up is so cheap but it works for me. I use wet and wild lip liner and eye liner. both only about .99 each. I use wet and wild lip gloss, the ones that taste really good. ONly .99 each. Also the other makeup are from revlon. Less than 10 each. I have really bad acne scarring so I like to wear makeup. Well, my makeup looks pretty clean, and it usually wears off after a few hours so I look like I didn't really have make up on to begin with.

What Guys Said 19

• My "style" if you can even call it that has always been about practicality more than looks. I wear cargo pants because of the storage space or jeans when I feel like I need to wear something a bit more rugged. I never wear shorts because I don't like the feeling of my legs being exposed. I wear cross trainers for mobility and grip or protective work/riding boots. T-shirts with a jacket over them if the weather calls for it. Nothing is tight, nothing is baggy. Everything fits just loose enough so that you can't see the bulges created by what I'm carrying in my pockets.

• If I'm going on a night out, black jeans/pants, black longsleeved buttoned shirt, any thin tops that are tight on my top half (flaunt what happens at the gym ;) hahaha. Cheap effect I know)

Studs in both ears, wshort styled hair, shaped stubble on the face... Weekend me

I always buy Lacoste trainers, comfort is essential, they mould to the shape o fyour foot after a few weeks, look good, simple but stylish

If I'm going to the pub, the gym, shop... I'll be in dark hooded tracksuits. Your first impression would be 'Is he going to rob me' :)

Again, comfort's the key, not if people like the look or are intimmidated by it

• band t shirts and vans/dravens shoes. I'm waiting for summer so I can wear shorts again.

• I mostly wear a mix of gray, black, and white in terms of t-shirts, button down, under shirts, and polos. Sometimes I'll have a few light colored blues.

Jeans are practically always blue just different in tones.

Shorts I try to stick with black, white, or a mix of the two.

Shoes I try to stick with black that might have either a mix of white, gray(s), or blue(s) in them. Most recent pair is this dark gray plaid Converse by John Varvatos low top.

Jackets/Coats I have a black Columbia, some navy/gray Free Country, and a dark gray plaid ZeroXposure which is my most recent one.

I could expand on the underwear and accessories if you want otherwise I'm getting a headache so I'll stop typing.

• Oh and that is my current style because I wear a mix of things outside of my house as well as inside.

• Cargo shorts, shoes that match my shirt, fitted hat that's my size and I'm starting to wear wwe graphic tee shirts. I like there design and the way it fits.

• I like the belted sweater dresses better than the flannel! xP Anyway, I usually wear jeans & a tee shirt with New Balance shoes. When it's cold I have a couple long sleeve collar shirts, but my favorite outfit is my jeans with a long sleeved white tee shirt & a Drew Brees Pro Bowl jersey over that, both tucked into the jeans...

• Casual/Skater.

Usually solid white T-shirts or black and other colored t-shirts. Have a few comfortable good quality hoodies I switch through when it's cold. Bout 5 pairs of Levi's and Pacsun slim jeans; 2 dark washes, grey and brown corduroys, and khaki. A few flannels and a sweater. Everything's not too tight but not huge and loose either.

have a beanie half the time and my shoes are either really new or shredded to a good extent.

I hate going to malls and buying stuff id rather just get it and get out, but I try to make sure I get good quality stuff for a reasonable price. Overall, I really don't sweat having a "style" that much.

• Cargo shorts, T-shirt and either sneakers or oxfords. I switch it up a lot, but that's what's been going on lately.

• Im just your average asshole - I wear jeans, a t-shirt (either plain or with a bands logo or something on the front), and either steel toe shoes or sketchers shoes

• Plain jane and functional...

• I dress prepy. I will only wear sperry boat shoes, kackies (not cargo, and not dark colors, tan or white), and button down shirts (only polo or j-crew), top it off with ray bans.

• I don't really leave the house apart from essentials at the minute so currently I just wear flowery shirts and skinny jeans, when I'm not naked.

• Ummm... I usually wear gray Chuck Taylor's. I always wear either khaki or corduroy pants. I usually wear a Penguin collared shirt. I have a black baseball cap that I wear all the time. My favorite colors to wear are gray, red, green, and blue.

• Usually a t-shirt, then flannel or work shirt over it with jeans and low cut boots. Since it's cold I wear a military esque jacket. Accessory wise, I wear a watch and a necklace.

• Mostly suits since I have to wear them to work. On the weekends, either jeans and a t shirt and sneaks or polo shirt, cargo shorts and tod's.

• This winter I mostly sported t-shirt, jeans, and a hoodie layered with a leather jacket. Pretty dull lol

• restrained and elegant. oxford shirts and dark jeans all the time with a navy coat.

• I prefer my cool colored clothes. They are far better and whatnot.

• Doing whatever the hell I want to do.

What Girls Said 14

• I'll just list all the stuff I have/normally wear.

Tops-- Mainly come from American Eagle, Victoria's Secret (both the website and PINK), and Hollister, with a little bit from Forever 21 and H&M. My tops are about 25% graphic t-shirts, 25% solid colored camis, and the other 50% is other tops which range from flannel shirts to nice button ups and everything in between.

Bottoms-- I have 5 pairs of skinny jeans (light blue, medium blue, dark blue, grey, and black), plus 2 pencil skirts (black and grey) and 2 pairs of fitted sweatpants (grey and navy blue). I also have a variety of fun patterned skirts and mini skirts that I wear with leggings or tights in the winter.

Shoes-- I have a pair of flats in almost every color imaginable, 3 pairs of boots (grey, black, and brown), 3 pairs of heels (red, black, and silver), and one pair of black Converse low-tops.

Accessories-- I have a few sets of bangles, 3 strands of pearls, one diamond necklace, one sapphire necklace, and a bunch of long, colored, charmed necklaces from Forever 21.

Outerwear-- I have 4 hoodies (black, red, blue, and purple), 4 cardigans (grey, black, brown, and blue), a brown leather military jacket, a grey bomber jacket, a red peacoat, and a black and white houndstooth trench coat.

• The cute, intellegent tomboy, half girlie yet I love hoodies, trainers, flat shoes and pants, I really don't like dresses much, it's not my thing and far too drafty lol. Don't wear make-up because I don't see the point in doing so when it's jsut going to come off anyway, i;m happy with my own natural looks.

• 100% vintage, and I mean like lookbook vintage: link . On lazy days I go for label clothing or printed t's. I paint my nails occasionally mostly in matte maroon to red colors. My favorite shops are Urban Outfitters, Topshop and Cow, :). I try to show my creativeness in the clothes I wear.

• My current style is just boring really.. :P I have some plain t-shirt tops and polos that I wear occasionally, but I have mainly been wearing hoodies and jackets over whatever t-shirts I have from various sports and stuff...

I've slowly been renovating my style, trying to make it more cute and girly, but it's been a slow process.. I'm VERY picky about my clothes, AND I have a weird tall and athletic body with a lot of muscle, so a lot of clothes either don't fit right or don't look right on me! I'm kind of getting frustrated actually :/

But I've been painting my nails too! Last time was purple with silver glitter over top. This time I did yellow with pink polka dots! :)

• Make-up:

-Dior DiorShow Mascara

-Style-Styli Mascara in Black

-Flirty Limited Edition Eye Shadow Palette (gold/bronze colors)

-Carmex

Hair:

-Down naturally and curly

-I'm coloring it as we speak, it's on my head, coloring it lighter for spring, let's see if I like it

Shows:

-Flats

-Toms

-Blacks & graphite colors

Clothing:

-Leggings

-Skirts

-Sweatpants(On crappy days a.k.a Mondays) with Pink hoodies

-T-shirts

-Dressy shirts

-Blacks, grays, whites, light pinks and blues

Nail Polish(I've been obsessed with polish lately):

-Black

-White(I've been big on white lately)

Lately I've been more girlie than before, I don't know why. I've actually worn skirt(which I never do) and idk, been taking care of my appearance.

I normally stick to neutral colors, I'm not one of those girls you'll catch wearing loud colors, I've been doing my makeup very simple, 3 minute makeup, my hair has been down, haven't straightened it in like a month.

I've been loving legging too, I never did before but now I do love them. Very comfy and versatile.

• Dark wash jeans, grey sweater, t-shirts, Converse. Some days, a nice denim mini skirt, white polo, knee-high or thigh-high socks and Converse. Hair in a ponytail with a head band regardless.

• striaght hair, skinny jeans,stylish tops,vans shoes,short dresses

• My Style consists of Sequins,metallics,leopard prints,tights/skinny jeans,Fun cartoonish tees,armwarmers,converse/vans/combat boots and anything gaudy.:)

• I change styles a lot - my wardrobe would be a good indicator of this. Everything from prissy to bohemian chic :) I have blazers, oversize shirts, corsets, sportswear, butterfly+west, dresses - black to colourful summery ones (flowery to yellow layers), bandanas, scarfs, jeans, knits.

You name it, I've got it probably. And yes, they all have a spin on monthly basis...

• Boho, flirty, sporty, changes day to day.

• Comfortable and practical.

• I love indie, boho, rock chic, vintage styles.

I love boxy tops, to skinny jeans, a bit of jewlery round your neck a few bracelets, rings, short red fingernails and a leather jacket. that's like when you go for a coffee or something.

When I go out I like to weat high waist skirts, with a nice top and high heels ( christian louboutin! <3) or a nice, tight mini dress. (black) the jewelry has to match the outfit, as have the shoes, purse and make up ;)

I would wear a lot of different things, tht I think look awsome! but sometimes I jsut can't cause I'm too short, and my latina curves are no real help for some outfits. so I match my style with my body.

and mix it .

What I absolutely love is nice skinny jeans ( makes your ass look GREAT) , a shirt with black and white stripes, tucked in your jeans (the shirt shouldn't be too tight) a black belt, a black blazer. High heel Boots and nice jewelry. Love it :D

• i like girlie girl clothes. lots of lace and ruffles, pastel colors, soft material

• I wear make-up, and that's probably the most exciting thing about my style right now. And it's natural, so not even super exciting there. Anyway, I typically just wear dark wash jeans and some sort of long sleeve solid shirt (purples, blues, greens, greys, some browns, and black, NO pink!) Typically with a v-neck, and a camisole so I don't "expose" too much. As for shoes, Birkenstocks or ballet flats, sometimes converse. I wear jewelry: stud earrings and a necklace (peace sign, simple designs) and two rings. I don't paint my nails- too time consuming. And I always mess up :P