Girls, why would you keep constant eye contact with a guy?

I mean prolonged like a full 2-3 minutes of talking without looking away, I could almost see myself reflected on her corneas lol. We were talking and I noticed she was looking directly into my eyes and I just kept looking back. Is she just extremely polite? I know that when I'm being polite I look at peopleand look away and then back, not just stare directly at people's eyes. I felt really at ease, like really making a connection, but maybe it was just me, it was the first time I stared at somebody that long, any help would be appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• When I look into a guys eyes like that, I am flirting with him. Plus, there is a lot us ladies can tell about a man by staring into his eyes.

What Girls Said 2

• I do this with everyone, it's called giving them my full attention! Plus I know it makes people uncomfy, hehe! But answer this for me what does it mean when a guy doe the same thing, when he is having a literal staring contest.

• Haha, personally, I wouldn't hold eye contact for THAT long with a girl I wasn't attracted to because it may weird them out/give out the wrong impression (I don't want to attract them lol). If a girl I find attractive stares at me, I will stare back, usually when we are talking (like in the situation I mentioned). It has worked when I ask a girl for her number and she asks "why?" then we get into this staring contest while I explain my reasons and more often than not, I win haha.

• Ok so what does it mean when a guy does stare you down?

• Could mean she likes you and to shy to tell you. Did she smile at you?

What Guys Said 1

• she probably thought you were creepy. she kept her eye on you, so she could see your every move, in case she creeped her out too much, she would have a chance to runaway to yelling distance.