Girls what really matters more looks or personality?

I honestly want to know the truth because when I have even close friends I'm not even interested In they'll say personality than date jerks?

I consider a jerk a guy who feels like he's the best and that he's owed something. I hate guys that have no respect for girls. I was at least brought up to respect ladies and to always be a gentleman no matter what.
Like for me I'm an uncle but my niece is only 4 years younger than me and I never try to like tell her what to do but I try to help her make good choices and like most guys she gone out with only want sex (this is not the only reason I asked thIs question
Yeah I understand I'm not trying to say all good looking guys are jerks I'm just sayin I see that a lot. Sorry if you thought I meant all of them and I guess it's what your preferences are too.
Yeah, I guess I was weird cause I had a cousin that taught me manners and respect (and a little self control) by middle school. Which caused me to be late holding does for people haha. By I agree with you though.
Just realized I put does instead f doors oh well I meant doors

Most Helpful Girl

• What do you consider a jerk?

• Idk to me these are a guys version of those biased questions from girls "Which girl would you rather date?" Lots of good looking guys do have a personality and are not entirely jerks. Some are of course but I'm sure the only girls they are pulling are immature/shallow ones.

• Well coincidentally, most young girls and guys are immature and shallow, so there you go. The little boys only think about sex, they can't help it they're in their teens! Plus they're in high school, there's only so much you can do, lol.

What Girls Said 8

• I think a personality can either make a guy attractive or ugly. I know some guys who I thought were cute at first, until I got to know them, and now I don't find them cute at all...Girls might be attracted to a guy who's good looking, but if they have no character, then that relationship probably won't last for too long...

• Both looks and personality matter to me I wouldn't lie and say it doesn't matter if he doesn't 've the looks.Though I wld say personality comes first because looks wil fade with age if you going 2 marry that person.Then what happens if you chose that sm1 for their looks?Also I 've seen ugly girls get married and beautiful women get divorced so in conclusion looks don't go alone.If only we wld learn not to major on the minor(looks).

• Most definitely personality. I think if someone(guy or girl) is attractive on the outside but has a horrible personality it makes them unattractive altogether.

• Im more on in personality..

its not hard to love someone if he's really nice and kind and what's the use of beauty if he don't have good personality...

• Personality to me but I have to be somewhat attratched to them, but its a turn on if he talks and kids around with me and I remember that and ig it makes him look better? idk.

• Personality. But not every girl is the same.

• definitely personality. there's no comparison there

• personality. If a guy was hot as hell but a bad personality, I'd literally f*** him and walk right out, That's all they're good for. Personality is very important.

What Guys Said 1

• a mixture of personality and confidence

girls usually mistake a jerk's arrogance for confidence