How to not look needy?

I want to be more touchy feely, like randomly kissing my boyfriend but he never seems approachable so I'm worried. How should I start it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go up behind him, rub his shoulders a bit then lean in and kiss him on the cheek. He should turn his head to meet your lips with his and if for whatever reason he doesn't, you don't look like a fool for trying.

What Guys Said 2

• Just make sure you're not coming on too strong. Some guys don't find it attractive when a girl is hanging all over them. Personally I like my women a little independent.

• only guys are not allowed to be clingy, needy, or desperate

What Girls Said 2

• If he's your BOYFRIEND, then do it whenever you want! You're his!

• Well physical contact is a given when you are in a relationship. I don't unerstand how you doing that would make you seem needy. If you are afraid of how he will react or what he thinks about you afterward then you shouldn't be with him. You have to be with someone that you are confortable being yourself around.