What do guys think about the secretly hot nerdy girls?

i have a nerd friend who I just found out was secretly hot.

on a normal day she wears a baggy t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers. she has glasses, never wears makeup, and her hair is naturally long, straight, and blond. she's shy and even though she's got a pretty face, guys don't pay much attention to her.

last weekend she went to an anime convention that she dressed up for. we met for lunch before she went and she walked in dressed in a skimpy outfit. I was surprised to see that she had big boobs, curves, a totally flat stomach, and a nice butt. every guy in the restaurant was staring at her with their jaws on the floor.

oh and did I mention she's so flexible that she can bend completely over backwards?

Most Helpful Guy

• I never judge a girl based on the clothes they wear(since I grew past 16), I judge by body type. To me, just about any pear is super hot. As far as fitness, you can usually tell by the face. I rarely ever am attracted to apples, fit or not because they are top heavy and have twig legs.

The idea of a "secretly hot nerd" is very, very appealing. I personally think my wife is "secretly hot", she rarely ever gets "done up" but she is gorgeous. Best thing is, I'm probably the only one who gets to see that side of her. (hopefully LOL)

You have to love that idea, because everyone gets old. You can't dress up in tight leather miniskirts past your late 40's without looking like a whore in denial.

What Guys Said 10

• The big secret: MOST nerdy girls are secretly hot, but they'll only come out for the right partner.

• I like it... there's always something nice about a secret... ;)

It sounds like she dresses for how she wants to dress, not for what others want her to do. What not to like about that?

• nerd or no nerd .To any guy who looks for brains in girls, hot nerds are super hot.

• A good example that taking the time to get to know someone before judging is important. Obviously not a vain person but when appropriate reaches for the glad rags.

Always go for the brain over the image.

• Well now this sounds to good to be true! :D

But I'd much rather have a good looking girl that is secretly nerdy, well only a little lol. Nerdy usually means intelligent, and I find that extremely attractive in a girl. But I also like a girl that dresses nice all of the time. I'd have to go with hot secretly nerdy girl over nerdy secretly hot girl, although both are really attractive. ;)

• Dislike, you realize no girl I mean none is gonna, how did you put it 'that dresses nice all the time' jeez sometimes we need a break and sometimes we want to be comfortable too!

• I don't like the idea.

I'd prefer have a day after day pretty girl, that take care of herself and doesn't hide after glasses and baggy t shirts.

Girls with this kind of style on the long run will never be a turn on for me, because the fact that she think doesn't care about her looks or are satisfied with THAT is a huge turn off.

Give me a pretty girl who likes to be pretty and likes to take care of herself all days, (not only when she's going ou), please! Any time of the day!

• All I have to say is nerds have the most fun.

• Is her name Jessica Nigiro by the way?

• not even close

• I'm dating a girl who has a best friend that is very similar to who you described. Facebook: Jessica Nigiro, her picture is her with red hair but she has blond pictures like you say in your question :P

• its sexy if you ask me lol

• There's something INCREDIBLY hot about that - there's a kind of confidence there that is so sexy - how she picks her spot and just OWNS it. She just goes and does her thing, seemingly sweet, perhaps a bit shy. There's a sexiness in that sweet shyness, the being nerdy. And then, when she's in her element, she seizes on the moment, just lets loose, looks wonderful doing it, and knows it. The jaw-dropping flexibility is quite impressive too - the element of surprise is certainly a factor there! So there's a confidence there, a comfort in doing her own thing, and that's just amazingly sexy. My kind of lady, actually...

What Girls Said 5

• i agree with the other girls. I'm a nerd too but I take good care of my appearance (makeup and hair especially) unlike a handful of my fellow nerds like the guy with the huge unibrow. it's personal choice whether someone wants to be seen as attractive on a daily basis. maybe she's just focused on studies at school and parties at conventions. she might enjoy all the attention she gets when she's dressed up but not on an everyday basis because that would get weird really fast. but hey, if you date her you won't have to worry about other guys from school trying to steal her away!

• As a fellow female nerd,and a appreciater of science-fiction and anime I have to say that most guys won't see behind the glasses or baggy t-shirts (trust me). As for secretly hot I think you should of been able to see behind all that and notice that she was an attractive girl, not just have a revelation one day after seeing her in a skimpy outfit...

But I do like that you put this up for her, good for her I'd say!

• Nerdy is a personality trait

Doesn't mean dressing poorly, and on the occasion overly sexualized.

• She's the type of friend I would use as my portfolio model for my look book. I mean its OK to be hot and not flaunt it... some guy will be very happy to find out though

• I went to high school with a girl like that. She looked almost like a guy everyday. She had long thick hair that she just let hang down, she wore guys pants and band t-shirts until one day she had some event to go to and she was dressed up and actually groomed. I had no idea how beautiful she was. She had a naturally gorgeous face, a cute shape, nice skin, and pretty hair. I couldn't believe she was hiding all of that and not even working with it. Girls like that really confuse me because I don't know why a pretty girl would want to be ugly on purpose.

• sounds like my sister! But my sister wears plain shirts, and when she got dressed up for graduation, she kicked all the girls asses. :)

no girls could beat my sister ! at being hot