Most Helpful Girl

• Vintage :), like these guys:

link

link

link

3|0
    0|0
    • lol I will wear guys pants thank you

• lol, well that's what I like to see a guy wear. Doesn't nessarily mean you have to become feminine, vintage is a way of expressing yourself, you wear what you want to and then you make it look good. :)

What Girls Said 11

• i like guys wearing suits or uniforms.. I don't know its just something about it.. and as for causal a pair of jeans nice buttonup shirt and nikes. and as for home sweatpants and a sweatshirt... I think girls don't really care as long as the guy knows how to match.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tshirt and jeans:)

0|0
    0|0
  • black jeans and a button down shirt. depends on the guy I guess. I really liked mine in that..

0|0
    0|0
  • I like a t-shirt nice jeans and vans on guys. Flannels look good on some guys too :). Pus they HAVE to smell good.

0|0
    0|0
  • anything that's not going to make them look like douchebags a white tank top is a no no :)

1|0
    0|0
  • NOT AFFLICTION AND NO SAGGY PANTS. WHAT A TURN OFF.

0|0
    0|0
  • a hell of a personality

0|0
    0|0
  • leather jackets are super hot! can't go wrong with that for starters. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • anything except baggy pants, skinny jeans, and those uber long shirts some guys wear with baggy jeans...I like anything from sweatpants to jeans and hoddies to dress shirts :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i like express and gap clothes. preppy and classy

0|0
    0|0
  • I love when they wear jeans, but cool jeans, and if your skin is brown wear a white or a pale color tshirt or shirt(but an informal one) but if your skin is pale wear a black tshirt or shirt (also informal)

and cool shoes ( I love converse) and if possible sunglasses and a nice sweet strong perfume, if I see a guy like that I just melt, hope this helped :)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.