What do girls like to see guys wearing?

whether just out in town casually dressed or in a club

what do you like ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Vintage :), like these guys:

link

link

link

• lol I will wear guys pants thank you

• lol, well that's what I like to see a guy wear. Doesn't nessarily mean you have to become feminine, vintage is a way of expressing yourself, you wear what you want to and then you make it look good. :)

What Girls Said 11

• i like guys wearing suits or uniforms.. I don't know its just something about it.. and as for causal a pair of jeans nice buttonup shirt and nikes. and as for home sweatpants and a sweatshirt... I think girls don't really care as long as the guy knows how to match.

• Tshirt and jeans:)

• black jeans and a button down shirt. depends on the guy I guess. I really liked mine in that..

• I like a t-shirt nice jeans and vans on guys. Flannels look good on some guys too :). Pus they HAVE to smell good.

• anything that's not going to make them look like douchebags a white tank top is a no no :)

• NOT AFFLICTION AND NO SAGGY PANTS. WHAT A TURN OFF.

• a hell of a personality

• leather jackets are super hot! can't go wrong with that for starters. :)

• anything except baggy pants, skinny jeans, and those uber long shirts some guys wear with baggy jeans...I like anything from sweatpants to jeans and hoddies to dress shirts :)

• i like express and gap clothes. preppy and classy

• I love when they wear jeans, but cool jeans, and if your skin is brown wear a white or a pale color tshirt or shirt(but an informal one) but if your skin is pale wear a black tshirt or shirt (also informal)

and cool shoes ( I love converse) and if possible sunglasses and a nice sweet strong perfume, if I see a guy like that I just melt, hope this helped :)

What Guys Said 0