Isn't this dress beautiful for my friend's sweet 15?

Its the blue and hotpink on me ;) , tell me what you think .

& what hairstyle do you think would look best.

link

I'm sorry I didn't make it clear, its my friends dress. she'll be wearing it for her ''Quinceanera'' or you can say sweet 16 :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like it, but I do see one downside: isn't there some kinda rule where you're not supposed to outshine the guest of honor? It's a beautiful dress, but unless the guest of honor is wearing something made by royal dress makers, you'll be the one to stand out, not the guest.

My recommendation is to save it for an event in your honor. But it is definitely beautiful!

• Since seeing your update, absolutely; she should go for it! Either that, or you save it for your next big event. :)

What Guys Said 4

• WOW, YEAH IT IS! I like the lady's hair style in the picture, or she could do a french braid, or pin the sides back with a barrette & leave it down. No matter how she does her hair, she's gonna look beautiful...

• Not trying to question your title but I believe it's usually a "sweet 16" not a "sweet 15". Aside from that if you'd like to be that glamorous you can but keep in mind its her birthday not yours. You wouldn't want a girl showing up to your wedding wearing a better dress than yours, right?

I like it though. I like how you like the classy Victorian style. Not many girls still do that and that's pretty interesting/cool to me :)

• Grammar Correction: It should be "I'm not trying to question your title"

• Aw, thanks :)

• You're quite welcome ;)

• And its only about $700! I'm sure you don't work but if you did would you spend probably a month or more working a sh*tty job to buy that dress?

• her parents are buying it.

• shes stylish. and unqiue

• My point exactly. Because her parents are buying it she won't value that nearly as much as if she worked for it herself. But my guess is she wouldn't be willing to work for it in the first place.

• isnt it sweet 16 not 15

• Latinas don't celebrate their "Sweet 16" they celebrate at 15! If it was the same thing dude, it'd be called the same thing. There's Sweet 16 and then a Latina's Quinceanera. Dude, don't you have any Latino/Latina friends?

• naw bro I'm from canada

What Girls Said 16

• What about these?

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

Try some of those...please stay away from "Cupcake" dresses! People will want to eat her and mistakenly think she's the dessert rather than celebrate with her!

• I think the bottom looks like a curtain or a cupcake,...top is pretty,...the bottom is butt ugly. Sorry, but it is. That's on her if she wants to go to her Quinceanera looking like she's smothered in a multi-colored icing mess.

• Absolutely! It's gorgeous. I wouldn't wear it for my 16th - I'd have saved it for a bigger occasion but if she's doing something fairly big then sure! It's stunning. As for the hair, I'd say down and to one side would work nicely if her hair is curly or wavy. Maybe a really nicely done bun if its straight.

• you know there is a thing called a curling iron and a crimper and a flat iron, just saying...

• Omg it's huuuge!

• its UGLY get something more short and stuff :/

• Its for a ''quinceanera'' not a sweet 16

their not suppose to wear short . their suppose to be looking all princess type and stuff

• oh lol then its looks fine just not my style

• -for the update-

sweet sixteen and quiceaƱeras aren't the same thing.

• I think it is an amazing dress! Soooo gorgeous! I think a pretty style would be to start two small braids in the front and then pull them two meet in the back and hold them together with a pretty barrette.

• There's a lot going on with that dress...festive! But...i...like!Some type of updo would be cool I think.:)

• Amazing :)

• WoW!

A little too big for my taste...but if it's her thing, why not. :)

• it looks gorgeous and I think the hair pinned back with cascading curls going back and a few falling in front of her face it would look gorgeous

• I personally wouldn't wear it, but I guess its alright.

• WOW you must be like AMAZINGLY rich!

• Yuck, it reminds me of an eggpant, that dress is f***ing huge.

• it's beautiful. do her hair half down and half up. that'll be cute

• I like the purple one better. The pink and blue one is cute but the top of it doesn't really match it. I love the fact that you can remove the skirt on it too though, much easier for when you do the dance numbers ;).

• Haha yeah. but those are her favorite colors. And her choice. I actually think its a cute combination. Nobody has it. they usually do a bright color with white and it looks plain. .