If a guy doesn't party and stuff, is that unattractive?

I know a lot of hot girls like to party, but what if a guy doesn't like teenage or college parties? are you gonna rule him out?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all! I actually find it more attractive because I don't party or go to clubs/bars regularly. So no don't think you will be ruled out, just depends on the girl.

What Girls Said 4

• It's not unnatractive at all! I think the less a guy goes and parties, the better a girl who wants something more than a one night stand has a chance and appreciates it. Keep it up!

• no.

• I would like him even MORE if he didn't party!

• well am like that my self and I don't think that's unattractive I mean guys think am really pretty and they like the way I am and I don't party...if a person likes you they won't care...

What Guys Said 3

• Dude I'm straight edge so I never go to parties because of the crap tht goes on at em. On top of tht look at me. Yet I've had little trouble with girls. Even ones tht party. Ur fine man

• no its just part of the bro code

• Party girls who crave entertainment and fun in every aspect of their lives might, normal girls won't if you do OTHER activities.

• I feel like every attractive girl is like that though. a lot of them don't seem to think I'm cool enough to even be friends with, which I find unfortunate and sad on their part.

• how is that my problem? typically good looking girls like to party. I like good looking girls. I tend to like shyer cute girls though, but even they still party, and a lot of times, they totally end up dating the wrong guy anyway, which I see as their problem, not mine, afterall couldn't I be the right guy?

• Possibly has something to do with the culture than, my entire (though rather small) friend circle is made out of people who almost don't even know what partying is. Guess you'll have to find an introvert! Though they always intimidate me, as they're always so good at something artistic, and I'm nowhere in comparison. -.-

You can be the right guy once you gain actual worth and value, and can unchain yourself and be free. Assertive, confident, calm, unrestricted - but still respectful.