I don't look my age?

Would a guy not flirt with a girl/approach them/etc. if they didn't look their age? Because I'm 20 and I don't look my age..

It might be a silly question, but I'd like to know.

Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• dont worry! I have exactly the same problem. Everyone says I look 16 or 17 when I'm actually 21. But it's really not that difficult to get over the age thing when you meet someone! If you're at a bar or night club, obviously you have to be of drinking age to get in so everyone in that bar will be of age. When a guy approaches you, he'll won't be worried about age. Also, when a guy introduces himself to you ask for his age, the natural response is for him to asks for yours, then you can tell him :)

• this makes me feel better, thank you!

What Guys Said 3

• Well it depends on how young you look, if a guys looking for a one night stand or a relation ship with a lot of sex. They might not think your legal

• lol same here

• do you look like you're 12 and asian

What Girls Said 2

• People typically go for other people that are around their age. If you look A LOT younger, guys might just assume you are jailbait and not go for you. But if a guy knew your real age, and you just happen to look a little younger, I don't think it would matter at all.

• ugh I have the same problem! I'm 20 but people sometimes think I'm like 17 or 18 and then other people think I'm like 25! so I get approached by all ages lol