Which dress do you like the best?

1) link

2) link

3) link

4) link

5) link

6) link

7) link

Or if you think they're all hideous messes, you can tell me that too.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) no, well it isn't that that bad you can always accessorize it or throw a cardigan to make it look better its just very boxy looking and I'm not liking the whole zipper in the front.

2) I like number 2 it looks great for spring I like it either in navy or red

3) awww this is cute! I love the details on the bottom of the dress! I would defiantly buy something like this.

4) I think the bow adds a nice touch

5) I think it looks sheer, its fine but it doesn't WOW me

6) 58$ for that dress...ehh not really feeling it

7)defiantly no!

i say either 2, 3 or 4

What Guys Said 12

• Wow, that's hard to pick! They're ALL SOOO cute, stylish & pretty. I'll say link 4 just because I like the way & bodice & skirt are 2 different colors & it has a bow around the waist, but you can pick any one of the 7 and look AMAZING...

• I like number 1 because it's got that cute casual "I'm not easy but I like to show off a little bit" type attitude.

I like number 2 because it looks like something you could wear over a bikini/swimsuit and I know girls like to do that a lot.

I like number 3 because it looks like it would be comfortable; I read the description.

I like number 4 because of the bow. Add-ons like that make any outfit more interesting.

I like number 5 because it looks like something you could wear to a club. It says "come get me boys". Also because I read that white is the new black and looks like it could even be "summer white"

I like number 6 for the same reason I like number 2.

I like number 7 because it covers enough to leave the rest to imagination. I was toggling between the colors; the purple/pink one looks better even though blue is my second favorite color.

Overall I like 7 the best because it just "speaks" to me.

• Toss up on 3 or 4

• 3, 4, and 7 all seem to be great dresses, although I don't know what event it's for. Some of these dresses seem to be meant for a particular body type, so take that into account when choosing, too.

• 3 looks the best

• 3, 4, and 5! :D

• 3 and 5.

• number 3

• i like 1AND 3 :)

not so keen on the flowery designs myself

• all of them but 1

• 4s the best 3s good too. wouldn't wear the others

• for what?

What Girls Said 20

• 1)dislike, very busy

2)it's so so, kind of cute but not one I would buy

3)cute on the hanger kind of dress, but I would dislike it on my because I can tell the skirt will "poof" a little - also those petals will probably get ruined in the wash or tear/come off after a few cycles

4) like, minus the giant bow. would be OK if it was smaller.

5) like, looks a little see through?

6)dislike - similar to # 2 but print isn't as cute. plus there is another giant bow

7) like, super cute and looks comfy and flowy. I think I like the blue better

• I love the Coby dress from A&F. :)

• SEVEN.

• Personally I would choose 4 for myself.. I'm just not a fan of busy prints, so all those are out. The others honestly just aren't my style lol :)

• If I had enough money I would buy dresses 3 and 4 right this minute.

• 3 :)

• 3(:

• 5 & 7

• i love 2 and 4!

• You don't say what the occasion is you're getting it for but I like #7.

• I like 3(:

• i have 3 :) it's a great dress

• i like 2 and 4

• I like the Scripps Pier dress from Hollister

• Just like number 6 because I like the print the rest is just boring

• the first one. but I'm also biased towards forever 21 :P

• 3!

• I like all of them except for the last one... But the only one I think I would actually wear is the 2nd one

• love the 5th option. white dresses are so in this season

• link 3, 4, 5 and 7!