Oscars Best and Worst Dressed. Who Is On Your List?

I love watch the red carpet simply for the dresses. Here are my best and worst dressed attendees. What were yours?

best:

natalie portman

jennifer lawrence

worst:

cameron diaz

scarlett johansson

0|0
9|3

Most Helpful Guy

• i didn't watch...it doesn't matter who was best or worst dressed...they don't make the decisions their fashion people do, yeah the ones they pay over 100k a year to dress them...in the end it doesn't matter they all make more money than all of us, even if they've been on TV twice...sigh

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Jennifer Lawrence was so damn hot in that dress. I have a huge crush on her now hahaha. The worst dress had to be that Cate Blanchett chick, didn't know wtf she was thinking lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • charlie sheen

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I didn't watch the Oscars, but Mila Kunis' dress was gorgeousss. I also liked Florence Welch's and Kate Blanchett's. Andrew Garfield looked adorable too. :3

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Natalie Portman & Hallie Berry

1|0
    0|0
  • I luurved Mila Kunis' dress!

2|0
    0|0
  • I have to admit that last year there were many beautiful dresses but this year... :/

I think this year there were a few dresses I liked and many I disliked:

Best:

Natalie Portman

Sandra Bullock

Celine Dion

Worst:

Mila Kunis

Penelope Cruz

Cate Blanchett

Scarlett Johannson

0|0
    0|0
  • Anne Hathaway's dress at the Vanity Fair Oscar Party. A burgundy Atelier Versace gown…gorgeous.

0|0
    0|0
  • oscar fashion is lame

0|0
    0|0
  • i simply loved mila kunis's dress and natalie portman was stunning!

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly think Natalie Portman was the best dressed, along with Sandra Bullock and the host -Anne Hathaway

0|0
    0|0
  • Best:

Mila Kunis

Natalie Portmen

Celine Dion

Worst:

Nicole Kidman

Marisa Tomei

Melissa Leo

0|0
    0|0