Do you like guys with long hair, or short hair?

regardless of the color

0|0
15|0

Most Helpful Girl

• it really depends on the guy. some guys look great with very little hair, and others look great with longer hair. but for the most part, I personally (as well as most of my friends) don't really like long hair (like as long or longer than mine) but I don't mind if it is a little longer and shaggy. but again, it really depends on the guy. some can't pull off longer hair, and some can't pull off shorter hair.

0|1
    0|0
    • Your the first person on this website I've seen who's said that either work for different people, and don't just prefer one metabolically, regardless. I congratulate you for that - well done.

What Girls Said 14

• As long as its clean and its nice looking. Like if a guy wears dreads, he needs to take care of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like long hair personally. My friends think I'm crazy because of the type of guys I o for. Gaged ears, tats, long hair and skinnies :)

0|1
    0|0
  • Both, as long as they aren't blond it's all fair game X3

0|1
    0|0
  • def. short. even too short like soldiers. its look like more manly. it happened I looked a guy with almost long hair and say his hair was cool, but not quit often!

0|0
    0|0
  • I like guys with long hair. But by long, I mean this: link

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a fan of both honestly...wait a minute.I think I lean more towards long hair though.:)

0|1
    0|0
  • long-ish hair.. but not TOO long that you can tie it up. I like being able to run my fingers through it and mess it up. Bed hair is so HOT!

0|0
    0|0
  • Short.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short by far.

0|0
    0|0
  • Short hair. Shaggy/longish hair is fine though too.

0|0
    0|0
  • shor or very short hair :)

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on how it looks on the guy and whether he takes care of it if it's long

0|0
    0|0
  • long hair :))

0|0
    0|0
  • i like medium hair. so I can play with it and run my fingers through

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.