What's your reaction to a girl telling you she's into you?

Hey, so NO guys I know will give me a straight answer. My friend asked me today if I think she should tell the guy she's into that she likes him. I said I don't know, because I've never done that. So what's your reaction on the inside? Not what you say back, but do you get weirded out? Or are you pleased? (How do you feel when you don't like her, how do you feel when you do?) Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's flattering, no matter what.

I'd probably feel somewhat anxious too. It's not a question of me being either pleased or weirded out. My mind would be more focused on how to respond, and I'd process everything later. I think ultimately I'd be happy that the cat was out of the bag. I want to know, though I may not always know how to respond if I'm caught off-guard.

It feels more awkward to me if I suspect someone likes me, but they won't say.

What Guys Said 9

• If I like her- Probably the greatest feeling ever to hear somebody you have feelings for reciprocate them back to you.

If I don't like her- I'd feel bad because I've been in those shoes before. Telling somebody you have feeling for them and finding that they don't feel the same really sucks.

I wouldn't be creeped out or anything, I'd be empathetic mostly. My initial reaction whenever somebody tells me something personal/emotional is to empathize with them. Try to see things from their perspective. I do it impulsively. So how I feel back would definitely determine how I feel about the situation.

• I would be flattered, and if I was gonna reject them Id do it in the nicest way possible to not hurt her :)

• At first I would be like '' are you kidding me?'' not that I want to be rude, but I'd be so surprised that I woulnd know what to do with myself, ofcause I would be happy, even if I don't like the girl, I mean what kind of guy woulnd like girls to like him...

• I wish more aggressive girls like that existed

• I would LOVE for a girl that likes me to do that especially if I find her attractive. I'd smile and tell her how I felt aswell. But anyway we definitely would be a couple then

• It depends, do I like her?

• She asked about both ways.

• If I like her, then I'd be excited and flattered if she admits.

If I'm not interested in her, I'd be sorry for her, and it would make things awkward for us.

• I would be extremely surprised and wonder if she's serious so my first reaction would be to ask "Really?"

• I would be shocked with joy, as in like "ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

• I would love it unless the girl was just not in any way attractive. Even if I wasn't into the girl, as long as I had chemistry and she was pretty any guy would love it.

What Girls Said 0