Is it true that the way you talk makes you more attractive?

Sometimes I find it SUPER attractive when a guy expresses his words well and stuff like that:)

Do you think even if a girl/guy is good-looking but the way he/she talks is lame, then something about that individual is not that attractive after all?

Most Helpful Girl

• of course! words are so important

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah. Girls tell me all the time I say things that make them smile. So words must be pretty important.

• I articulate entirely in caveman grunts, and the ladies love it.

• Me no agree and like person for who they are like always and like all the time even loooong tiimmee.

What Girls Said 3

• Quite true. Especially if a man/woman starts swearing: big turn off, or they say "like" or "bah-dah" repeatedly.

• Yes...and tone of voice is important too. Some people have a really sexy tone of voice.

• Well yeah, it's because people who are intelligent and can articulate their words eloquently are more interesting to talk to. So I agree with you that a well-spoken person is infinitely more attractive than a ditz or dumbass. I can't stand talking to people who say "like" every other word or just babble on. I prefer quality over quantity, with anything.

• Like, I like so TOTALLY know what you mean!

• :P

• YYES! I always seem to fall in love with the ones who actually have a point when they are arguing something. :)

haha I know so many girls who like to do that.