Ladies what do you think about facial hair?

Guys with facial hair.

Do you like a guy with a mustache?

How about a guy with a goatee?

What about a full beard?

• NO no facial hair!
  • Yes a mustache is OK
  • Yes a goatee is way cool
  • Yes I like a guy with a beard
  • It all depends on the guy, but I would say mostly NO!

Most Helpful Girl

• I like a goatee ride. Mustache alone is a little creepy. It makes me thing pedophile or rapist. Full beards are for Gandalf and Santa.

• Sarah, I think Santa is wayyy cool. just like I told the anonymous user. He brings me gifts,when I'm nice! Now he has two lists. The naughty & nice. It's very close to Christmas which list do you want to be on? I believe that right now you are on his naughty list. You still have time to retract your Santa bashing. He is not a fictional character that appears in the lord of the rings or in the hobbit. Now I ask you don't you like Santa? He may have some #2 pencils sharpened for you.

• Why? he has super powers, super vision why would that one part of his body not be affected???

• Girls should I shave my mushtache and french beard or keep it??..When do I look good? Please sugest?

if you need I will upload more of my pic's... I have one photo... uploaded my profile 's...ps mail me back to physics.praveen@gmail.com... am 23 now.. generally how do you like guys to be..? do you like mush or goatee or beard etc>>? -

What Girls Said 25

• Stubble hurts!

And a goatee is kinda sexy, but only on some guys, not on all of them.

A full beard is only hot on Zakk Wylde! ;P

And a mustache is way too creepy . I mean it's not the kind of a style I'm attracted to.

It just isn't attractive to me.

• Some guys can not to facial hair at all and some can do it all. I really just depends what you look like. All woman are very differnt about facial hair.I can not stand a guy with a mustache. A small goatee isn't that bad but it must be maintained very well. A full beard can be very sexy on some but very few. and it must be very well maintained as well.

• My guy has facial hair! A goatee and a mustache. He shaved it off once, and it was so weird! He has too much of a babyface not to wear one if he doesn't want to be carded everywhere he goes. But it really depends on the guy. I've dated a few guys that always had facial hair, and I've dated one or two that never did. Personally, I like it.

• Ultimately it depends on the guys style, hair color, and facial structure but goatee or the scruffy look with sideburns is generally my way to go.

• I don't mind facial hair at all, if it is neatly groomed and, well, clean! I don't care for a full beard, but I think a goatee and/or mustache are rather sexy.

• There are a few guys I think facial hair looks good on, but just a few. Most guys look better clean-shaven or maybe with a little stubble. My least favorite look is those strange facial hair experiments, like chin-straps or whatever.

• No facial hair.

It makes them look like pervy old men, or like they live in their mother's basement. The only facial hair that is acceptable to me on a guy is "5 o'clock shadow" hair.

• STUBBLE!

i love a guy with stubble =]

• if you're older, which it says you are, yes. But just like alittle stuble. But you have to be the rugged tyoe, like camper, hunter guy. And to be more specific, brown hair, not blonde, looks good. ya I know, picky

• Old not older. I don't like facial hair, but I see these hot girls with these guys that look like they are too lazy to shave. I just wounder what they see in them .Like that one girl from the hills that likes Justin Bobby.

• With the shorter hair he has now

his long hair was ugly

• I don't really like facial hair but a little stubble is nice

• it just depends on the guy and how they look with it and also on the girl and if they like it at all. personally most the time I love a goatee

• I like just a little stubble best (SEXY!), but only a certain kind of guy can pull off full facial hair.

• I like stubbles!

• I personally don't like facial hair a litle bit is fine depending on the guy

• Most guys can pull of stuble. it's sexy.

Buut if have like weird hair (like I know who only has hair on one side of his face), then go with no hair.

• Doesn't the stubble hurt your face?

• What you think is what counts!

• I love that stubble you get after a couple of days. It feels so good to touch. But can leave a pash rash if it’s to long.

• i guess it depends on the guy and if the hair is groomed neatly . some look good with it, some don't. this one guy I know had the mustache/goatee and then he shaved it off and he was so much hotter when he did that.

• Yours looks fine

• French beard is goatee with mustache.. the one that I have in profile foto..?? do I look good with facial hair or not SHALL I KEEP A GOATEE OR SHAVE MY FACE COMPLETELY WITHOU EVEN A MARK OF HAIR..WHEN WILL I LOOK SMART..?? N IF I SHAVE MY FACE COMPLTELY THEN WONT I LOOK LIKE A SMALL KID OR LIL BOY... OR SOME GIRLISH LOOK WITHOUT ANY FACIAL HAIR..?? PLS DO SEE MY PIC;S N

• i prefer facial hair over clean shaven but different looks look good on different men.

• goatees suck

• no facial hair!

• facial hair= caveman :)

• Like the GIECO guys?? It's so easy even a caveman can do it???

• Haha, yessir!

• Mustache, yes. Goatee,no full beard,no

• Personally, I prefer it when a guy has no facial hair. But it all depends on the guy. Some guys look better with facial hair than others do. I think mustaches are gross on anyone though. Goatees are the best I think. Full beards are just. eh.

if you need I will upload more of my pic's... I have one photo... uploaded my profile 's...ps mail me back to physics.praveen@gmail.com... am 23 now.. generally how do you like guys to be..? do you like mush or goatee or beard etc>>?

• I think it depends on the girl, my last boyfriend, he had this whole amish thing going on, I wasn't particularly fond of it. But that was mainly because he shaved parts and left this line around his chin, and I thought it was a bit stupid, I don't usually mind facial hair because its not my body and not my facial hair, I don't have any right to judge what he likes, unless he says something about my pubes.

I think a moustache alone makes people look like pervy old gym class teachers. That or old western sheriffs.

Stubble is nice, I always thought it made most men look more manly or sexy, Some goatees just look stupid, like a little flavour saver under the lips. Why not just shave it off like the rest of your hair?

• I know what your saying,but your the one that has to kiss him & put your lips & maybe even your cheek on his face.

• I like guys with a beard but only a short one not like santa claus :P

• Santa Claus is wayyyy cool. He brings me gifts if I'm nice. How about a beard like the Harley bikers have??

• About the Harley bikers only if they braid their beard...they look awesome...

• hi,

Girls should I shave my mushtache and french beard or keep it??..When do I look good? Please sugest?

What Guys Said 1

• ive come to realize that most girls like manly features