Guys: How important is style in a girl?

Guy From a scale from one to ten, one being the lowest and ten the highest, how important is the way she dresses or general interest in fashion in a girl for you?

1|0
0|4

Most Helpful Guy

• 7, but only because fashion interest ME as well so I want her to help me lol because I don't know it that well and also it would be weird to be better dressed than her. But I think if I didn't care about fashion and I was like a 2, then she'd have to be a 4-6

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• I love seeing what a girl is wearing & how it makes her & her figure look, but say if a girl was wearing something that I didn't think was the most cute or flattering, I'd say 2 or 3, & I'd NEVER turn her away for it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, a 5. I would feel embarrassed by a girl looking like a slob. I would feel overprotective of a girl who looks absolutely stunning. This is just my opinion though so don't take too much of it to heart :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust me, the majority of guys don't care (or if they do, it's only important that she be more fashionable than him, which is pretty easy to do).

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.