Guys: How important is style in a girl?

Guy From a scale from one to ten, one being the lowest and ten the highest, how important is the way she dresses or general interest in fashion in a girl for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• 7, but only because fashion interest ME as well so I want her to help me lol because I don't know it that well and also it would be weird to be better dressed than her. But I think if I didn't care about fashion and I was like a 2, then she'd have to be a 4-6

What Guys Said 3

• I love seeing what a girl is wearing & how it makes her & her figure look, but say if a girl was wearing something that I didn't think was the most cute or flattering, I'd say 2 or 3, & I'd NEVER turn her away for it...

• Honestly, a 5. I would feel embarrassed by a girl looking like a slob. I would feel overprotective of a girl who looks absolutely stunning. This is just my opinion though so don't take too much of it to heart :P

• Trust me, the majority of guys don't care (or if they do, it's only important that she be more fashionable than him, which is pretty easy to do).

What Girls Said 0