He was somehow already making eye contact with me when I would look up at him. Guys- What does this mean?

So, there's this guy. And I like him. I kinda think he might like me... But I'm not positive. He's in my chemistry class. And while doing our lab today, he was standing across from me. He kept twisting from side to side and drumming his fingers on the table. He laughed reeeaaalllllyyy hard at all the stuff that I didn't think was that funny. He was somehow already making eye contact with me when I would look up at him. And yeah. Whatcha think?

What Guys Said 1

• bit difficult to go off that, BUT what is he like when you speak to him? is he different to you when there is jsut the 2 of you than in a group? if he smiles at you when looking at you it could be because he is just a friendly person or that he is into. sorry I couldn't be of much help but if you comeback with any more info il do my best :)

What Girls Said 0