Why is it attractive?

Why do guys find it so attractive when two girls make out? And please don't say "it just does."

Most Helpful Guy

• You Know what, I've never really thought about it.

I guess because most guys are attracted to Girls/Women, but when there are two involved it makes it better.

Although it would show that those two women are "playful" and some guys really enjoy playful women.

What Guys Said 3

• Because, first guys have hormones which give them the desire for sex? Correct? So in that case, we want pornography or sex. But when we watch pornography, there's a guy involved, and no guy wants to see a guy. So girl on girl is interesting because. Same with making out, I don't find any interest in a guy kissing a girl because I don't like the guy at all, but when girls kiss I can look at both. And its exotic.

• Because most men have fantasized about having two women at once anyways so when they see to girls kiss it adds to that. Also it is a taboo that has been around for a long time and you will never see two straight guys kiss on the lips.

• I do not find that attractive. I think there is something mentally/biologically flawed with those chics. And I do not want to spread my genes with them.

What Girls Said 3

• Besides, women are beautiful to look at--even other women who are straight think so, even if they don't admit it...

• Because a guys attraction is a girl and when there are two involved it just makes it way better!

• I think it may be visual ecstasy for the guy and they are hoping to have both maybe. I have a question for you and gals and guys too. What about it when a guy wants you to have sex with another guy and watch? My guy wants me to do this so I won't have an affair maybe or is it kinda weird?

• Ehhh no that's kinda weird

• It's unusual, but if you are both comfortable with it and aware of the potential pitfalls, there's no reason not to try it.

• Yeah i've always thought that was kind of weird. but lots of people I know have asked there girlfriend to do it, or there boyfriends wanted them to. I don't know, maybe on some level guys like to see another guy enjoying what they've got... testosterone is confusing lol.