GUYS---Deep thinking is cute?

Do you find it attractive when you see a girl is thinking seriously about something?

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what she is thinking about. If she's holding a light bulb looking up at the round globe on the ceiling, I think I'd walk away slowly.

If she is biting her pencil tried to calculate some mathematical or alchemical formula, I'd think it was pretty hot.

What Guys Said 3

• Well, it does depend on what they're thinking about. But, generally, it means they're smart which is certainly an attractive quality to have.

• dumb girls can think too!:P

• That's why I said it depends on what they're thinking about. Context is key. :P

• gotcha!

• Yeah I think it can be very intriguing and certainly attractive. Providing its not while stood at the make-up counter.

• haha YES I'm totally talking about standing at the make-up counter!:P

• Depends. It can be attractive, it can induce curiousity, but it can also be intimidating or scary. :P

What Girls Said 2

• I think I'm generally offended by this question! LOL

I'm sure if a guy really loves you and sees you in deep thought if he's the kinda guy who likes a smart girl he'll think it's hot...if he's not he'll probably think "I bet she's thinking about me naked" ;) or he might think that either way.

• better than not thinking at all