What do you think of this dress? everyone please answer!!!!

GUYS ESPECIALLY!

link

Most Helpful Guy

• If you plan on wearing it into any major cities you're probably going to get raped, but if you're thinking of it for the bedroom it's fairly decent. Provided you can fill it out properly.

What Guys Said 4

• It depends on the occasion. If you are going clubbing, it works.

• Guys might think you want to have a one night stand with them. If that is your intention, then wear it. If not go for something less revealing.

• OH, WOW! If you're looking to turn heads, that'll do it! TOO SEXY...

• very very very hott and super sexy

A++++++

What Girls Said 4

• Ummm...What's your intention?It's definitely hot and sexy and all of that, but where are you going and you are going with,in it?I applaud you, if you have that body and can pull it off,but unless you're wearing it for a certain special guy(or gal!),with a predictable outcome(you know what I mean!),I'd almost be afraid to wear it out in public.You must be gorgeous,to even consider this,but people will definitely stare and talk,and God forbid,even more. Don't go out alone in it,and make sure that the guy you're with is either 6'6",a black belt, or has a very big gun,as you may be asking for trouble,ha,ha.

• OMG it's a dress to a working girl! In my opinion.But if you want to attract one nighters that might be the trick

• Just be aware that you will get the wrong kind of attention wearing that dress.

• I like but only for clubs or a special treat for your man.