Do you like these dresses? PLEASE ANSWER?

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

link

TELL ME WHICH ONES YOU LIKE THE BEST!

****if you are wondering what my body type is like...its exactly like the blond model. also have her same hair/skin color

Most Helpful Girl

• I love number 5, personally I would pair it with a jacket and some heels but I know you are trying to get some action from previous comments so go with no jacket. But please please don't let your bra staps show that irks the hell out of me. It looks so tacky and cheap when girls do that

What Guys Said 3

• I was only able to see the 3rd 5th 7th and 8th. The 8th is incredibly hot, especially with the right body. Not crazy about the 7th. I'd put the 5th and 3rd in the middle.

Who's the lucky guy and what's the event?

• WOW, They're ALL sexy & stylish, & you must be REALLY BEAUTIFUL! If I had to pick, though, I'd say the 1st link because UI like the white top & think the fringe is cute, but it's a close, hard decision. You'd look great in any or all of them...

• They are all nice :D

What Girls Said 10

• Stick with #2,if you absolutely have to.It's sexy,for sure, and still a "little" bit modest,and the one shoulder look is in right now.The rest send the wrong message. Play it down a little,while still looking sexy, with some black or off black sheer hose, and a closed toe 3-4" black pump high heel.The hose will also give you a little modest safe coverage, when getting up or down,sitting, crossing your legs, or getting in and out of cars.

• I only really like the first one(sweet therapy), and the fourth one (fire it up). The lace one is nice but I hate the look of the one shoulder sleeve or strap and I think they rest are a little bit too...I wouldn't really say trashy but you would only wear them if you are advertising for sex.

The first one if by far my favorite :)

• Personally, I don't like any of them except for the 2nd one. I think it drapes nice, not too "bam in your face", but it's still sexy. :)

• Numbers 5 and 6 are nice. I would include the first one if only they excluded the ruffles.

• The first or the second, I wouldn't wear it myself, but that's because it isn't my style...

The rest of the dresses look slutty to me...

• thats the point

• very true. now will someone tell me which is their favorites?

• ...sounds like this girl is what gives other girls bad names :D

• I like: 1, 2, 5, 7

and of those 1 or 5

1=cute

5=sexy

• thnks...more of the answer I was looking for!

• I like the "Habit" and "Emergency Landing" ones the best!

• I don't really like any of them but if I had to chooze I would choose #2 because the rest of them just look slurry and cheap... I don't really have a nicer way to put it... Sorry :(

• 1 (Sweet Therapy)

and

5 (Fire it up)

they're more simple and sexy without being slutty

• The first one if you add 3 inches to the length.. your friggen vagina is going to fall out of any of those dresses girl.. never sexy or stylish to get a glimpse of your "cave of wonder".