Megan Fox's Weight Issues In New Armani Ad?

Armani just released ads with megan fox as the model, looking much thinner. I know many women deal with weight issues, and am wondering if she has succumbed to hollywood pressures to be rail thin. Women, do you find this to be yet another image pressuring you to be rail thin?

Most Helpful Girl

• no I would love to be more curvy, I used to be curvy but my body can't handle food very well so in the past 5 or 6 months I've slowly lost a lot of weight I'm not a bit under weight. I eat as much as I should and I don't go throw it up after on purpose or anything. sorry I'm getting off topic. but no I think she has a gorgeous body (even if some parts aren't real) and girls just need to understand that no picture is broadcasted with out a million touch ups. but like I said her body is gorgeous she has the right to show it how ever she wants and if that makes girls insecure they need to get to where they wanna be and focus on themselves for a while.

What Girls Said 2

• i don't think she looks any different from the way she's looked in the past. maybe the poses that she does give the illusion that she's lost weight. she looks fine. but this obsession with weight is just ridiculous especially in the u.s... its strange to me. I think a person's weight is their own business. they should raise awareness for girls trying to gain weight hahaha that would be the day.

• i would never want to look like that, I prefer shaplier bodies

What Guys Said 2

• Here is an article with a picture: link

Maybe I'm just not that big of a fan of hers but she doesn't look any skinnier.

• Link?