Are these shoes sexy or skanky?

Skanky or sexy shoes?

link

0|0
17|14

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither... I don't find them appealing in any way at all. Kinda ugly actually. IMO.

5|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• neutral

1|0
    0|0
  • Holy witch shoes! ;p

P.S. along with KKJ - How can shoes be skanky?

P.S.S. I like the site's zoom in thingy...

1|0
    0|0
  • only behavior can be skanky but they are tad bit striper-ish (like sleazy striper) and I gotta aggree with everyone I wouldn't call them sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • neither. they look dorky

3|0
    0|0
  • skanky def

1|0
    0|0
  • LOL, my god, people are so nasty about things they don't like!

Can shoes be skanky?

1|0
    0|0
  • MJ's are smooth...BUT...imo...those are too thick and chunky...

1|0
    0|0
  • I love Mary Jane high heels, but these are too chunky.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of pointless to comment on this sense..you are no longer on the site but..clothes can not really be considered skanky..especially shoes...only women do that to other women...men just want to see you with very little to nothing at all...it is all about what you pair with them though...jeans they will look a little more casual but..if you wear it with something shorter they start to cheapen the outfit a bit..:(

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know much about women's shoes, but I think I would have to see the whole outfit before making a decision. I don't think they are skanky, but wearing them with something the exact opposite would look silly.

0|0
    0|0
  • we shouldn't judge people that wear skanky shoes, they might not be a stripper, hooker, or general slut like we assume she is when she wears these shoes, society shouldn't be so judgmental, wear what you want, Nurse fetish I have. randomness.

0|0
    0|0
  • they look uncomfortable as f***

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• I like them,but with a little less platform.They'd be great with jeans or a really cute black skirt.It also depends on how tall you are,too.Do you need a big platform?I'm pretty small,only 5'2", and tend to "live" in heels,and have some shoes identical to these, but again, I'd opt for a little less platform.

1|0
    0|0
  • They look like a style that should have died in the 60's/70's where it got started. They're ugly as f***.

3|0
    0|0
  • i don't like them at all.. but if you do then get them

3|0
    0|0
  • they look like goth doll shoes

2|0
    0|0
  • Skanky. They are too thick and look like an accessory for a Halloween costume.

1|0
    0|0
  • Look like gothic doll shoes. Or School girl cosplay shoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • neither...really clunky-witch kinda vibe...

2|0
    0|0
  • neither..don't buy them

3|0
    0|0
  • Ugly.

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear heels. Flats only, such as sandles or sports shoes.

1|0
    0|0
  • kind of realli ugly lol sorry just my opinion

2|0
    0|0
  • oh yes sexy is the word

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say neither. They don't look that great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naah

1|0
    0|0
  • they're not skanky or sexy. they're not my style I'll admit that but if you like them then go for it!

1|0
    0|0
  • They look ugly, sorry.

1|0
    0|0
  • No offense, but they sort of look like orthopedic high heels...

3|1
    0|0