If you could be doing anything right now, this instant, what would it be?

As for me...its Friday night...I'm lying on the floor, no one else is in the apartment...I'd love to have some friends appear bearing a bottle of red wine. Or just someone online to talk to.

Or be in Spain again, walking around the cathedral in Sevilla, getting the mini sandwich-like delicousnesses and enjoying the evening.

Most Helpful Guy

• smoking a fatty with my headphones on, instead of being at work.

What Guys Said 4

• Sitting with a vixen far too young, in nothing but underwear, hitting a 5-bags worth, talking about beauty, and the stars, and each other.

• At a party with loads of fit girls and loads of nice food.

• Make money.

• Litterly making some fake $100's?- or what more traditional route of money making would you prefer?

• lol I mean earning money. Not fake money. I'm broke with no job so that sucks. lol

• having sex, duh!

What Girls Said 4

• Walking the streets of a big city with friends (safe area lol) and enjoying the night life! I've been to Sevilla too btw! =) But think I liked the excitement of Madrid more!

• I was only Madrid for part of day while traveling to Toledo to visit a friend. I had enough to get to the Prado and starbucks :P

Whereas I lived in Sevilla for a few months, so I have a bit of a bias :)

• Oh, el Prado is so cool! Did you go by the water in Sevilla?

• Yup! I lived by the train station and kinda by la Macarena / the old wall, so I'd just walk down to the river and walk that super long pathway with all the cool graffiti in my free time. Loved it so much.

• Having sexy time with a certain guy.

• i wish I could be hanging out with my ex((broke up cause distance got to us)) if I was their it would make our relationship a lot better

• finish my workout for the day lol