What do you look for most in a girl?

Does she need to be all looks? Personality? How do you want her body? Her personality? Tell anything you think you would want in a girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Personality is most important. I just want a girl who's fun to be with and easy to talk to so that I just feel good when we're together. As far as looks, I can find something attractive in almost anybody, but if she's really pretty or has a perfect figure that's just extra gravy. if she doesn't. then as long as I enjoy her company that's OK too. Now, I LOVE seeing a girl's waistline and curves, so if she tucked in her shirts or belted them at the waist, showing those curves, that's extra gravy too, but girls that do it for work or whatever & don't like it just don't look like themselves no matter how cute it is, so that's also really unimportant too. However the girl likes to dress & feels best about herself, that's what I want her to do...

• Thank you for not sayin "All looks" cause that would be bad. Thank you a lot yours really helps and is a really good answer

• You're welcome. Glad I could help...

What Guys Said 3

• Looks are definitely the first thing you notice and go off, but definitely not the most important thing, they're personality is what makes or breaks it for me, if they have a lovely personality then that's great, if they are bitches or sleep around a lot and what not, then id have nothing to do with them. Body isn't all that important, as long as they're somewhat attractive.

• I'd be lying if I said looks aren't the first thing I look for BUT and I stress the word BUT with a capital BUT if she's all looks and no brains, then "bye". I want to be able to talk to you on a higher level. If I can't do that then you're not for me :(

• First calm down lol and thank you and I know its not all about look so relax cause I know looks is something almost everybody looks for as well as personality

• brains

What Girls Said 2

• Good looks will attract and keep you. If you have a personality, that's a bonus.

• Out of curiosity, how are good looks meant to keep someone, when those good looks are most likely to diminish with time? That is of course assuming that you plan to be with the same partner your entire life, because if not, then technically, good looks don't keep someone either. Just a thought.

• Guys and girls think differently. Looks can keep them around. So it isn't for me to think about

• Good point. :)

I've always been curious about that opinion, which is why I asked. Thank you.

• my guyfriends say looks are the most important and if your ugly then yu have to have a good personality

• Thats what a lot of guys say