Girls, does wearing sleeveless clothes make you feel sexier?

... not necessarily in others' eyes, but in your own eyes too. Do you feel "attracted" to yourself more? Does it make you want to look in the mirror more? Does it make you feel smoother? Does it make you feel like hugging yourself?

I guess I should direct this question to ladies who do move from sleeves to sleeveless often.

Most Helpful Girl

• my arms aren't my favorite part of my body, though I've been told they're nice. when I'm sleevless I feel self-concsious and a tad uncomfortable because of that; that is, unless I'm at home. your questions about how it might make me feel are odd, sir. but, I'll give you this: when I wear a shirt or long sleeve that exposes my shoulders and a little bit of my arms I feel much more attractive and "sexy." do I want to look in the mirror more? NO, because I'm confident with this on and don't feel I have to check anything. does it make me feel smoother? the hell? NO? does it make me want to hug myself...?

I don't think I've ever wanted to hug myself in my entire life. lol!

• :) thanks for answering each question. Appreciate your detail.

What Girls Said 14

• Urm... I like the way I look in sleeveless clothes. I wear spaghetti straps & strapless/sleeveless dresses often. So why do you ask? Does your lady feel so attractive & smoooooth in sleeveless clothes that she wants to admire & hug herself? I think I'll go sleeveless tomorrow & see if I feel inspired to hug myself ;)

• Thanks for the honest reply. No, my lady never never wears them. May be that is what got me going with this post.

I would love to know if I ended up inspiring you to hug yourself. hehe. I loved your profile. Hilarious!

• Well, I put on a sleeveless dress today, & sure enough, I felt like hugging myself! Who would have thunk? :)

• I'm smiling. I'm smiling. And I'm really happy.

• No. I just think it's comfortable in the summer, I hate having stuff too tight around the top of my arms.

However, I do feel like hugging myself. Always.

• I like honest answers. :) Thanks.

• Yes it does make it more of a sexy appearance.

• Not too long ago, I was actually very self-concious of wearing strapless and spaghetti straps. Now I'm OK with them, but there are only one or two pieces of them in my closet. So no, they don't necessarily make me feel sexier...

• i hate my arms so no

• i wear sleeveless clothing because it's hot outside.

• Sometimes, if my skin looks tan and soft.

But I wear short sleeve stuff when its nice out.

• I think you got the drift of my question exactly right.

• Yes it does. it makes me feel like ohh I look good... I'm always in the mirror anyway but I love that sleeveless look.

• no plain and simple

• No, not really. I don't really have nice, thin arms, anyway. :(

• no I just prefer small straps. I feel like it will slide down

• Oh. I did not necessarily mean off-shoulder dresses. So how do you feel in straps?

• oh I like straps. I try to dress conservative and most strap shirts are pretty low cut though.

• Now it does, I gained more confidence because of it as weird as that may sound. I recently lost a lot of weight and toned up my arms, so that helped a lot more. But now I'm happy I can wear sleeveless shirts before I wouldn't even think about trying them on.In regards to your question yes I feel sexier now that I can actually wear them.

• Kudos to your effort ! Happy for you. You deserve to feel that way.

• not really. I mean tank tops, tights ones that show off my body does make me feel sexy. but the same goes for any other well fitting top

• I will not disagree with you one bit if you feel good enough in either of those situations.

• Not particularly... I don't see arms and shoulders as being that sexy..

• Ok. Fair enough. So what DO you find sexy?

• 28d

i admire it... don't judge urself bad

What Guys Said 1

• yes they loo good in sleeveless