Should I just tell her I like her, in this case?

I kinda get the feeling she likes me too as I tend to be a jerk too her, she always tells me this, but that's just because I like her. Even though I am such a jerk she is more than willing to hangout with me. If our feet meet under a table or we end up touching one another she doesn't pull away. If another guy leans against her she usually will say what the hell or something and pull away. She teases me too and a lot of the jokes between us are dirty or one of us will make what the other said dirty. If I make fun of her she slaps my knee or my arm. She always threatens and does hit me over random stupid things like taking the wrong turn in the hall. Everything also tends to end up being my fault somehow. She will also stare at my eyes or I get that feeling I am being watched at times.

well that definitlly sounds good thank you guys. I will ask her out too definitlly made up my mind when girls said they wished they were in this situation.
I find the whole thing some what ironic as we never really talked or hung out. we were just in the same group of friends suddenlly in 2 weeks or so were spending a lot of time together, even in the group more focused on the other, than the group unlike b4

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like a fairytale to me. The only time I've been in a situation like that, (and it was exactly like what you're describing) I was head over heals for the guy... I couldn't get my eyes off him, I was crazy for him, so yeah! Go for it!

What Girls Said 4

• It seems she likes you so you may tell her, but it`s bette if you take small steps- like, tell you like her new outfit, couple days later tell her she`s got a nice smile...se how she reacts to that. If positively, you can finally say you like her.

• If your really feeling that you guys have a connection then I deffinetly think you should tell her. But if you really like her but you feel like you guys would have a bad relatioship then I would just maybe bring it up casually to her and see what happens from there. Also from what you said it seems like you guys like eachother...

Hope this helps

• yes, and ask her out. now.

• i wish I was in this situation ha ha yyesss tell her you like her and ask her out!

What Guys Said 4

• yes it is very obvious what are you waiting for, if you don't do it now, next thing you will be asking here is "Why doesn't she talk to me anymore? Doesn't she like me anymore. I am confused"

• Stop being afraid and ask her out.

• Hahaha.. this is funny. I give you the same advice as Jack Sparrow yet I get -1 and het gets a +1...

• Reading this question made me think of the movie "Boxing Helena".

• according to imdb its about osme deranged docter who tries to convince a girl she needs him. I'm not sure that's this situation or how it reminds you of it, or you just calling me some physcho

• Haha if it's yours it's yours. Don't worry too much man. Just ride the tide.