What are unattractive things in the opposite gender that you HATE?

Or things that you hate when they do it.

I hate dirty ears, and guys that complain a lot. Such a turn off.

Most Helpful Guy

• When girl is unable to keep conversation and/or can barely tell something and prefers to listen mostly.

Dirty hair.

Huge nails (more like claws).

More makeup than even clowns are using.

What Guys Said 2

• Bad hair, it doesn't look good and it can be easily fixed, so that annoys me.

• Nothing at all, actually =]

What Girls Said 3

• i'm wicked picky. it's awful ha ha but there are two things that do it for me. or don't do it for me I guess. haha.

i can't stand body odor! well any bad hygiene is a deal breaker for me.! haha.

and guys who are unintelligent. I can't stand talking to a guy who can't have an intelligent conversation. haha.

• I don't like a guy who is inconsiderate. Other than that, my preferences aren't high.

• I hate feet on guys or girls and I also hate balls! lol I don't hate them I just never want to touch them or anything you know? I'm actually lucky my boyfriend doesn't like his balls being touched like that!