What do guys like in a girl and why?

Like , Big boobs?

Humor?

Smarts?

etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• I just want a girl to be warm, loving & caring whom I can enjoy being with and make laugh & be happy. As far as big boobs or other things with appearance, it's nice to look at, but it's just an extra cherry on top the sundae My BFF is a petite A cup & I think she's one of the cutest & most beautiful girls (inside & out) that I have ever met...

What Guys Said 8

• That is very general question. Everybody values something else. That's way great variety of girls get relationships.

But I like: Slim waist, strong thighs, deep personality, intelligence, humor, when she is open, when she is happy and probably most of all that she loves me. Without her love, I can be attracted but it will get nowhere.

• Athleticism, Intelligence, Cynicism, Sense of humor, Well-spoken, Nonconventional thinking, Creative, Nerdy interests, Into motorcycles.

• Smart, sense of humor, looks. In that oreder.

• boobs ass legs

• athletic or muscle girls, i'm in dominant girls and i'm submissive guy lol, if she's taller than me, i'm 5f6 / 1.66m, i will surely drag her. she must enjoy roleplays

• Intelligence, a good natured personality and someone who doesn't take themselves too seriously. Of course a girl has to be physically attractive in the first place.

• My penis

• You know what I want in a girl... me :D

What Girls Said 4

• They like girls with a girl-stache link

Cause mustaches are sexy !

• Depending on what they want from a girl depends on what they like. If they just want her for sex, then they like big boobs, nice ass, sex appeal. If they want a girlfriend then they want someone fun to be with and hang around.

• Good looks. If you're good looking enough then you won't have to have anything other than good looks on your side but if you are ugly or average, you have to have a good personality.

Why is big boobs in there? Got small boobs and want guys to say otherwise?

• Oh god... I'm sorry for all of the bad answers you're going to get from this question because of your wording...