A tomboyish kind of dressing; do guys find it attractive?

Or not?

-band shirts, hoodies, converse, vans, dr martens, tight /perhaps skinny jeans/, leather pants or jackets (never both together), messenger bags, maybe a piercing and/or a tattoo,...

If you like it, why?

If not, why not?

(and I'm not saying that for special occasions - or for nights out we don't dress up, because we do, heels and all sometimes, but for everyday --- is this something you'd think of as attractive?)

Some links:

link

link

link

link

link

link

...

P.S.

If you imagine heels anywhere...there aren't any /for every day/. xD

The thing is...I guess in Europe this is considered to be a tomboyish look, because all the girls here really put effort in their appearance for just everyday looks, make up, high hells, which I find too over the top...

I like to dress comfortably.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with the previous guy that all those outfits retained a very definite femininity. that said I would not mind if a girlfriend dressed like that and actually liked most of those outfits. A couple of my gfs would even go into the boys section to get themselves clothes, mostly t shirts and hoodies. I wouldn't mind if she dressed even more tomboyish than those pics, like completely in guys clothes with no makeup as long as it wasn't an everyday thing. I think that variety is very sexy, its kinda like taking a different girl home each night.

• Haha

A fun way to look at it.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah, I really do, & I don't consider that really tomboyish, although I know that's what it's called. It's the most popular with young girls in my area, & I think it's cute & looks like the girl likes o look nice, yet be comfy & have fun, & that's AWESOME! I thought my first girlfriend was more tomboyish, although she didn't mean to be, and it was before it was "in". She was about 5'2" & skinny, but she'd wear, boxy, unshapely jeans, and tee shirts that were a man's Extra Large, & she'd tuck it all tight into her jeans. I thought she looked cute, but it reminded me of a boy's look, and I sometimes wished I could see her look a little more feminine, even in something like you're descibing. By the way, I like how the girl in the first link has the white blouse tucked in, & how the girl in the second one has the tee tucked in. I know a lot of girls now days don't like to do that, but it's really sexy...

• The second girl doesn't have her shirt tucked in, she has it tied a bit on her left side...

• Oh, OK. That's not something I usually like, but it's cute on the ones who can pull it off...

• Yes, definitely for me. Not piercing and only some kind of tattoos, but rest is great with me. Really attractive (is she still look like a girl).

• the last link was sexy ...but if iam with a girl who is tomboyish and a lovely lady passes by in a beautifull dress , my eyes would be on her and later I would be thinking about her on how a beautifull goddess like she was and goes on ...hey ! am just being honest ..if you always wear tomboyish it does turn off for some guys... its nice to jump a while :)

• NO

• Tomboyish kind of dressing is the best, I really hate heels, skirts, makeup or any stuff like that. I prefer girls who wear t-shirts, jeans, sweatpants or shorts, sneakers etc.

• None of those outfits looked tomboyish to me, they're all very girly. Tomboy to me is little or no makeup, baggy guy's T-shirt, and loose guy jeans (not skinny).

• Cool! :)

Did not know that...so do you find these sort of 'styles' attractive?

• Yes : )

• Tomboys dont have to wear baggy shirts or loose jeans... they can wear skinny jeans and normal t-shirts.

What Girls Said 1

• you basically just wrote the question I asked except you explained it better haha! YAY CONVERSE!