If a guy is short does that put him in the ugly/unattractive category?

Even if a short guy is good-looking, the fact that he is short will be a big turn-off to most girls. And we all know that shortness in a guy is unattractive. Possibly the worst physical trait for a man to have is shortness.

So does being short put a guy in the ugly/unattractive category?

When I say short I mean 5'4'' - 5'6''.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nope, at least not to me. Honestly, there's this guy that I find very attractive and he's only 5 foot to 5'2. And you'd still be taller than me (5 foot). Don't worry about it :)

What Girls Said 5

• im 5'8 and yes it puts them in an unattractive catagory but not ugly there's cute guys that are short but I wouldn't date them they have to be taller than me

• yes

• Thanks Victoria Beckham

• I do not believe short guys are a turn-off! I'm short myself, as in 5' 2". Honestly, short guys seem so much sweeter and cuter. Always an eye catcher to me. :)

• Well I'm 5'7 and I prefer guys taller then me like for example 6'2...Not putting you can in anyway but that just my personal opinion but there girls out there who are 5'2 and whould love to date a guy like you :)

• No it doesn't make you ugly it just makes you short... It should only be an issue with girls taller than you and there are tonnes of girls smaller than 5'4 so I wouldn't worry about it

What Guys Said 0