What eye color is more attractive?

Like...do you guys prefer blue, green, grey, brown, hazel, honey colored, yellow?

Mine are usually greenish with little flecks of gold around the pupil, but they alternate to greenish-blue, amberish-gold, and brown depending on my mood.

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I like all eye colors. I don't have a preference. Either way, when you really look into a person's eyes you'll be able to see into their soul.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I personally like grey eyes. Although to be honest if I like the girl I'll like her eye color.

0|0
    0|0
  • green!

0|0
    0|0
  • lucky. I'm standard brown, boring as they come

0|0
    0|0
    • Heyy...I wouldn't say that. The guy I currently like has the brownest eyes I've ever seen and I love them :)

• plaid.

1|0
    0|0
  • Green or hazel, but I really don't mind as long as their not blind

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I like guys with those light ice blue eyes. I don't know why, they're just so sexy.

Mine are a darker greyish blue. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • mine are half-green half-blue so they tend to look turquoise-ish from a distance when I wear white but they turn really blue when I cry and deep green when I'm deep in thought - I know that sounds reallly weird but its legit.

0|0
    0|0
    • i call bullsh*t on your eyes changing color, but turquoise is great.

• Show All
    • I have the same eye color..they change depending on what I'm wearing and I would like to say they change with the mood I'm in but I can't say that is exactly true.

• yeah mine are so weird like the dominant/ recessive genetics thing is screwed up or something. My mom has dark blue eyes and my dads are two colours like a ring on the outside of green and then a ring of hazel. My eyes got both of my parents colours where my are ringed as well, but my moms blue on the outside and dad's green on the inside and when my pupils are constricted (non-dialated) they appear much more green with a bit of hazel.

• i would say grey eyes are the best you don't see many people with it

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm a sucker for green eyes :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Green or Grey!

0|0
    0|0