What do you think of this necklace?

link

Thanks! :)

Updates:
I know it's expensive, but it's for a really wonderful friend. It seems like her style, but I was just hoping for further opinions.

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• i think it looks good

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• OH, THAT'S CUTE! AND PRETTY! You're a really good friend wanting to give that to someone...

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha thanks :) She's been my rock lately.

• I know what you mean. My BFF has been that for years, & there's NOTHING I wouldn't do for her. In fact, we discussed swimming together a couple of years ago, & she said she had never owned a raft or got to use one, so I went & got her one, and a had a tire ring she liked so I got her one of those too. Soon, swimming became like our special thing to do together..

• It's expensive for just a plain pendant.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• it look really cute I woukd have it as more an every day wear but I don't think its worth the money unless you can get the chain with it too

0|0
    0|0
  • I really like it. Its different and unique. If its their style and you arnt worried about how pricy it is then I think that I would be a great gift. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it's cute

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, very nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • well I don't know her style but personally I love it! it may be a little pricey but its for a good friend and I'm sure she'll like it and she'll wear it heaps :)

0|0
    0|0