Do guys look better in Briefs or boxers? (no boxer briefs)

i need to know because I'm going to surprise my companion ;D

Most Helpful Girl

• Boxers. Even if they aren't white, tighty-whities just look silly.

What Girls Said 14

• I would say what ever you are most comfortable in. If your use to breifs and you wear boxers your going to be uncomfortable and it will be obvious in the way your acting. I personally like boxers soo much more but its not a must have, I mean their underwear they do their job and that's all that matters really right? lol but yea a guy in nothing but a cute pair of boxers is a serious turn on!

• Boxers.

• Briefs are just funny and there not good for guys to where because of there sperm cont. I think boxer briefs are the way to go I think there hot! But I guess your saying that's out so lets go with boxers then

• boxers defo.

briefs make me think that mummy still shops for them. no offense if you wear them :P I just somehow have that view because I knew a guy who wore them and his mum bought him everything. lol

• BOXERS! Briefs remind me of a little boy. lol.

• Wear boxers. Nothing is more sexy than a guy in nice boxers ; )

• i guess boxers, cause they're just more preferred by girls in general. and they just look better.

but honestly? why does it matter if they're coming off anyways? :O

• I know you said no boxer breifs. but you should reconsider. It's the best of both worlds!

• Deff. boxers(:

• depends on the guy

• boxers

• personally I would say boxer briefs but you said no so then second would be boxers

• boxers all the way!

• boxers

What Guys Said 1

• Every girl I've ever asked about this says boxers, EVERY time. I've never heard of a girl that prefers briefs. What you should be asking is : boxers or boxer briefs? that may get you more mixed results, I'm not sure about the answer to that one.