For the guys who claim they like no makeup on a girl?

Many guys on here say they like no makeup. I assume they mean they don't like cakefaces which is fair enough. But well applied natural makeup will always make a girl look better. Here are some before and afters from google images:

link

link

link

link

Even Angelina Jolie can be improved with makeup:

link

Can any of you honestly say that the before picture is more attractive?, cos I really doubt you can.

Most Helpful Guy

• well its better to see the truth lool (too much make up raises wonders what is being kept under the mask)..thats why people say looks can be decieving... it f**kin is isn't it?..lool...but girls say they feel better about themselves, but now that I even googled images of celebrities with & without make up, some are scary lol...So if a girl looks good without make up then she will be very good lookin with it...now I like to see ladies not wearing make up...

but its good to know that those girls I thought were good lookin were only hiding behind a mask (she wass ugllyyyy all along? diam she got me...lol)...i will chat to them like chattin to ugly chicks from now on, lol

What Guys Said 5

• Yeah, I agree totally! There's something pretty about a girl's natural look, but makeup doesn't cheat or give the girl beauty she doesn't have. It ENHANCES what's already there...

• I have to admit that the first and last pare, the second looks better. but I can't tell the difference with Halle Berry and the third girl's expression looks ugly in both pictures. I also know that the two that did look better that is not make up, they are computer edited. lastly I'm not to found of Angelina Jolie.

• you are totaly right, I too have always said girls look prettier with make up on and I like it on them

• Personality counts not make up, even ugly people have bf/gf

• I think when guys say that they mean the girls who are wearing a large amount, or garish colors which doesn't bother me. I'm dating a girl like that and she's a very nice, sweet girl and the fact that she wears goofy earrings and lots of makeup sometimes doesn't bother me because I like her as a person.

Beauty is all in the eye of the beholder.

What Girls Said 5

• The guys who say they like girls better without makeup think all girls wake up looking like Megan Fox, they say it blissfully albeit ignorantly.

Most of them don't realize most women will at least one of the following:

-Acne

-Rosacea

-Redness

-Dark circles

-Blemishes

-Scars

-Puffiness under the eyes

-Hyper-pigmentation

-Breakout

And the list goes one, they think girls wake up flawless.

It's a lose-lose situation, because when girls don't wear makeup, guys say the girl doesn't care about herself or her appearance and has let herself go, but when she does they wanna call her fake.

They are just ignorant and hypocritical.

And most would have no problem sitting waiting for Megan Fox to put her full body mask of makeup on, they'd sit there happily and quietly waiting for so.

• we always have the same face but makeup and lighting just enhances :)

• I completely agree, guys say they want girls that look natural but I guarantee what they consider "natural" is still wearing a significant amount of makeup.

And if you are pretty guys will hit on you no matter how much makeup you have on, I just don't think guys understand when they want a natural girl, that we still have makeup on

• finally! point made.. thank you!

• All of those - except for Berry and Jolie are photoshoped... WTH - how can you not see that! The first clue is their eyebrows...

You can't tell the difference between photoshop and make up?

Damn girl...

The forth link - she is better looking without the photoshop.

• its not photo-shop actually. Its a professional makeup artist doing their job the right way. When you get your makeup professionally done, you aren't supposed to see ANY flaws. Even if it's in the eyebrows. if the persons makeup looks photo-shopped, that means that that makeup artist is really good at what they do.

• That's photoshop honey...I know...my work depends on photoshop...

You can't tell the difference either...wow...some people really are blind.,..