Which is hot- big lips or small?

is it possible to be a beautiful woman without big lips? If so, who?

• Large lips
  • Smaller lips
big like angelina or medium like charlize?

Most Helpful Guy

• personally, I really don't like those fake lips (plastic surgery stuff)...i call them burger lips..lol

and YES it is very possible for a woman to be beautiful without big lips. :)

What Guys Said 4

• what lips are you talking about?

• Small lips I guess. They're cute and I like cute. Wait you mean face's lips right?

• Ha ha. I actually don't understand the obsession with "big lips". Either, or, is fine.

• It depends on the rest of the face and how it goes together with the lips. Some beautiful women have small thin lips and others bigger puffy lips. I really don't think one is hotter than the other.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think it really matters. It's funny how some people go out and get collegan injections and they end up looking completely ridiculus.And they are doing it because they want to look "more attractive". Who says that's more attractive?Its rubbish,thats what. My lips are on the thinner side and I'm happy with that.

• Angelina Jolie has nice lips.

And I used to feel like my lips were too big, but I think it's nicer to wear lipstick cus it shows more than really really thin lips.

• Proportion is what matters. I see some girls, like Kirsten Dunst who just do not look good with small lips and that one chick Lisa Rinnah who just looked ridiculous...it just depends.

• No huge lips look like giant cat assholes.

• angelina's lips work for her whole face, but I doubt it would look right on anyone else