Does a girls hair say a lot about her?

Guys love hair, or that's what I hear. what does a girls hair say about her?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure I "love" hair, but I can tell some things about a woman by her hair. However, before I say anything else, I should say that hair is one of the very very small factors in looking for a girl to date because it's so easy to change hair and there's a lot of variety that looks good with different people.

Now if you see a girl with one of those hairdos that she had to go to the salon for and spent lieke 5 hours getting then unless it's one of the rare moments, wedding or prom or something, then she can be high maintenance. One the other hand if she's walking around with hair that looks like she just got out of bed then she may send off the signal she just doesn't care. In my opinion a woman should put some effort in her hair, even if it's just brushing it out and putting it in a ponytail.

Beyond those two factors, the rest isn't hugely important. Her hair should fit her, as in some women do not look good with short hair and others don't look good with long. She also shouldn't be overly worried about it getting slightly messed up.

What Guys Said 2

• I find hair to be a big (well, sort of) factor when I'm looking at a girl, seeing how attractive she is. I find that hair is one of those things that make or break attractiveness, but I might just be a weird guy. If a girl can do her hair and make it look nice it shows three things really. Looks, hygene and self-respect.

• I agree with you even though I'm a girl, your not weird

• Girls hair is really a big deal to me because it shows how much self respect they have for them self and it says a lot about a girls hygen because if you can't take care of something as simple as your hair you pretty much can't take care of your self

• Good answer :)

• Just fyi, hair for a girl can be an extreme hassle to deal with. I have curly hair and if I want it to be straight it takes me a good 45 minutes. Plus, if it's going to rain or be humid then the hair will just frizz out and become curly again. Sometimes, the hassle isn't worth it. Even sometimes a girls curly hair won't turn out well. I just thought I'd let you boys into the girls world of hair.

What Girls Said 2

• It says a lot, it say if she is clean or not, if she takes pride in her self. and where her self confidence is.

• I think the length is what matters short and you know they don't wanna do it every day. Or they wanna look in portend (pooch) down and long they care for them self ex