If you could have it, what is the one thing you would want?

Whether it be material, or immaterial. What is it?

For me, I'm going to be the epitome of cringe and say - a relationship (with one girl in particular who will remain nameless) I've been obsessed with her for nigh on 5 years now, she probably knows. The feelings aren't mutual and f*** me is it terrible.

~ rate, comment answer and follow ~

Most Helpful Girl

• The one thing I want would be success at everything I put my mind to.

What Girls Said 6

• well don't think this is stupid, but there's this guy I met on facebook and we have known each other for months and love each other and he lives 2 hours and 30 minutes from me but his parents forbid it and so will mine.Money doesn't mean nothing to me just him and that my only wish is to see my carlos in person and just kiss him and hug him because of his great personality and love he has towards me <3

• I want to be a whiz at time management.

• i really don't care about the material things...i prefer having love...for me is love the most important thing

• discipline. I think I could really be something if I had an ounce of self-control.

• So, you want her?

• thick hair

What Guys Said 3

• I would want 100 million dollars. I have no issues approaching girls and even if I had the money I would still be a school teacher. I just would be able to provide my class with better materials and decorations. (believe it or not, teachers have to spend their own money at times to decorate their room). At least in elementary. I have always been someone who never wants things, so I end up saving my money. With my 100 million I would bank it and live my life normally. I will be able to visit my family in other states without the worry keeping up with bills.

People that say money can't bring happiness, you guys can shut the f*** up. :D

• Totaly agree. I could do whatever I wanted when I wanted.

• a way to figure out how to not be incredibly depressed at certain times.

• I don't know if I could cheat for anything. Does it have limits?

• What do you mean?

• It's up to you. The only limit I have is that it has to be one thing.

• I just find things giving infinite power weird. Like with superpowers. If they make fire but don't get weak using it, could they just envelop the world? It just seems silly. :P