Best foundation/concealer?

i don't wear make up because I don't like how it rubs off and looks caked up. is there any foundation/concealer out there that is rub proof (won't get on clothes when hugging, sweat-proof, etc) and natural looking and feeling? what's the best y'all have ever used?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well everymake up comes off...even just a little.And,when you wear foundation,youre still going to feel as though something is on your face. I would recommend Maybelline because they are on the cheaper side and they released a foundation that stays put for hours on end..Ive used it,and it's okay. On the more expensive side I can recommend Makeup Forever in which they have a budge proof formula.So check it out...Good luck.:)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I use trublend foundation from Covergirl and then I use their Covergirl "clean" powder over that. I noticed that the powder does a good job of rubbing the foundation off.

• I use Clinique and I have no complaints whatsoever!

• try to find something with a sheer coverage. check out maybelline's new fit me line.

• laura mercier products are good