Girls what do you look for in a guy?

What is it that you girls look for in a guy? What do you find attractive? and what you you first notice?

I can't figure it out. I know I'm somewhat attractive. I look like Edward Norton, dress casual-sharp, well groomed, average build, romantic at heart. I give flowers on V-day and presents on x-mas tell you how pretty you are on random days over text just cause, make you laugh all the time, spend all day laying in bed with you doing nothing with no expectations, and enjoy random adventures to anywhere just because and still...

...I am told it will never work out because I am just too nice. So what are girls looking for? what am I doing wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• I look for personality as a main thing in guys. You need to be able to have something to chat about or something in common. Looks / cutiness next as you need some attraction to them Looks are not everything but you need some attraction. Then I would say must be funny, daring and playful with a sence of fun and outgoing!

so my list is Honest, decent, respectable person, nice smile, and a perfect gentleman so basically I love nice guys.

What Girls Said 3

• basically you sound like the perfect guy but maybe that's it, your a little too perfect ha ha idk? I pretty much agree with tokioangels list but I would add protective, strong, and stands up for u...also not embarrassed to be with you and hold your hand in front of his friends=] the perfect guy also needs a sense of humor

• Pretty much what I look for in a guy is how you just described yourself. In my opinion, I'm lucky if I find a nice guy like you these days so if I find a guy as nice as you I would never think he's "too nice".

• I Look For Personality And Humor. Some Girls Don't Like When Guys Show Feminine Side. But Also Some Do. What Type Of Female Are You Dealing With?

What Guys Said 0