Does it matter what he looks like?

okay, so I have a crush on this one kid I've known for like 4 years and is my best friend..but he's not the best looking. he's a sweet guy, and he treats me well. but, my friends say he's ugly and that I'm pathetic. what do I do?stay loving him? or ditch him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Even if you ditch him those feelings for him won't go away, if anything they'll intensify. I think if your feeling attracted to him then that's all the reason you need and real friends would understand and support your decision putting aside personal feelings.

Another thing to consider is the friendship you have now, you put that at risk when it goes from friends to being in a relationship. But if you think its worth it go for it.

What Guys Said 3

• Your friends have a lot of growing up to do, If you care about him and he treats you with respect, ignore what they say.

It may surprise you, but everyone loses their looks in the end. Nobody looks physically attractive at the age of 103. If you feel he is worth taking up your time, the hell with what people say.

• You can't let your friends dictate what you do and don't do in life. If they're your real friends they'll support you no matter who you decide to be with. Maybe that's just my opinion...

• I think if you like the guy it shouldn't matter what other people think, including your friends.

What Girls Said 3

• A sweet guy that treats you with respect? Grab him now. When you're both 80 nobody cares what you look like anyhow.

• so that is the way to a woman's heart?

• Only if she thinks she is worthy of respect. Though I've never understood women who don't have any self worth.

• Would you rather be with an "ugly" guy who treats you AMAZING? or... Would you rather be with any other guy who might treat you like CRAP? I would say give him a chance, especially if he is a sweetie! Your friends will get over it!

• love is blind.