Am I intimidating or just non appealing?

I'm tall(5'8"), I have light olive skin, blue black hair, brown eyes and a fairly nice body, but I can't get dates. I'm always smiling and I'm outgoing and when I'm with my friends we are all really loud, but guys only stare, some even follow me around stores, and weirdly some guy talks to me but I know those are players so I tell them I'm not interested, I have been played at before and is not cute. But lately I'm feeling really lonely, what should I do?

I might be quiet when I'm alone, I love arts and books, I love to go to party and to try new things and sometimes when I try to talk to guys it doesn't come really well

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to add more here. Give a total/honest description of your looks (or add a pic) and your personality.

What Guys Said 6

• Maybe the fact that you're often surrounded by a bunch of boisterous girls scares off the less-obnoxious guys. In a smaller group, in a different type of social setting, you might have better luck.

Try doing something different to your normal routine. If your current habits lead you into a den of creeps and "players", go somewhere else. If you're really desperate, try somewhere that can't have any overconfident creeps in it, like a comic-book store.

• Neither, you sound great & really beautiful. The problem is a lot of guys around that age are looking to play, so while they like you & think you're good looking, they want the girl they can gt over on. Someone will come along, I'm sure of it! I know guys ho would KILL to have a girl like you just described...

• 5 foot 8, olive skin...

you're what many call an "Amazonian"

and amazonian women are f***ing sexy.

trust me, HEAPS of guys want you, but so few approach because we all assume that you already have a BF

talk to the guys, trust me, if they are available, they will be interested

• hmm, the description means nothing to me... pic would be better, loud only means two things to me, drugs, or annoying. you automatically cast people as players? that's prob main problem if you ask me you seem like a prude

• I do not do drugs, and I really don't care if I'm annoying because when I'm loud I'm having fun. C:\Users\Denisse\Pictures\2010-05-09\santo domingo\a79c233195adc44886daf6d175ea6e9f_7311733.jpg

• arent i

• <3 lol

• Maybe you smell bad...

• U sound delightful, show a pic I will gve you informative information.

What Girls Said 0