Is there some ulterior motive besides just trying to get a date? Is there something wrong with this guy?

This guy I've gotten to know keeps leaving me little notes saying he likes me and wants to go out. He says I'm really beautiful and how I act is cute, which totally freaks me out since I have zits and my friends are way prettier than me. Plus I KNOW for a fact that I haven't really said anything that interesting to him, or at least conversation between us doesn't flow as well like between him and his friends. He keeps trying to hold me and give me shoulder and forehead kisses. Is there some ulterior motive besides just trying to get a date?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes he's interested.

What Girls Said 1

• what are flaws to some people are perfections to others. you wouldn't want a guy that is interested in you only for your looks. You will want him to like you for who you are. this guy sounds like he might. at least give him a chance.