What defines a hot guy?

Yeah what factors come in to play make a guy hot?

His body? Face? Personality? What he wears? Eyes? Something else? All of the above? a combination?

haha I don't know, please share :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's more to do with how a guy confidently works his physical appearance and personality. They all come into play. For example, a guy could be funny, confident with a great personality and be average looking and I would consider him hot. On the other hand a guy who's gorgeous but acts like a total tool wouldn't be considered hot in my opinion.

But if I had to speculate:

body: fit, toned, slim

face: strong jaw, straight nose, kind eyes, straight teeth, awesome surfy hair

personality: easy to get along with, funny, smart, kind

style: if it's casual, a v neck tee with skinnies. If it's a date, button down shirt, sleeves rolled to elbows with fitted jeans

others: doesn't smoke, smiles

Just want to emphasize that personality plays a large role when I consider how hot a guy is :)

• thankyou, this has been quite helpful :)

• what are skinnies? I smoke. but other than that you basically described me ;)

• skinnies are skinny jeans haha

What Girls Said 11

• Their smile, and their personality. If their smile if infectious and they make me laugh or tease me (playfully, and they have to be able to take what they dish out), then the person instantly becomes hotter to me

• I really like teasing and being teased myself

• I aggree with eveything except the last part that would p*ss me off

• It would, but It's keep me interested

• What makes a guy hot for me is a guy being an eligible bachelor, you look poor and high end girl like me would never take interest in you ...Features 6'2 inches fit but not skinny ... Wavy light /brown hair ,blues eye :)

• what you mean you're high priced but on the bottom shelf?

• I think a hot guy is strictly based on his physical appearance... his body, face, and what he wears. I don't think it has anything to do with personality or the kind of guy he is.

• Honestly, I'm a total sucker if a guy can make me laugh and is confident. A little hatred towards people is always a good thing too.

• what do you mean little hatred towards people? pls elaborate.. very interesting.. thanks.

• Not in a "I'm superior" sense, but someone who can shoot the sh*t, gossip if you will. Me personally, I'm a hermit, I have my girls (3 cats) and I'm good, because I can't stand social situations/getting to know someone all over again. The whole process annoys me and I don't like reintroducing old habits to someone. Someone else who can appreciate that, in my opinion is perfection.

• Everything. His body,his face,his personality,what he wears...

• Nice body

Cute face

Good fashion sense

Confident

Intelligent

Smart

Funny

Fun to be with

• its always the style of hair for me. :)

• which kinda hairstyle helps!

• what is the sweep look

• have all the hair from the back pushed to the front, kind of a justin beiber look, or as I call it, the surffer look. :)

• to me a guy who has a is nice to me and makes me feel special if he does that that then he is really hot to me but some of my friends just like guys who have abs, and nice eyes and stuff and would like and date any guy even if he was a jerk

• i think it's mainly determined on how his body is like(toned, fit etc) and on how attractive he is facewise.

• personality and attitude

• you sir, are hot ;)

What Guys Said 2

• Cool q man

• not you! the opposite of you!