Long or short hair??

Okay so which do you prefer on girls and guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have long hair and girl don't mind about mine. I love medium length hair, but that is not my focus point.

can you answer my question please?

link

What Guys Said 6

• I find long ahir pretty, but it's really unimportant. Whatever makes the girl comfy & feel good about herself, that's what I want her to have...

• Different strokes for different folks, man. Different people suit different cuts, although I tend to go for boys who have longer hair, if they suit it.

• It really depends on the person, but in general, probably long hair

• it all depends on a person's face shape and configuration whether long hair or short hair will work. So really it depends on the person.

• I like girls with long straight hair I like playing with it:] and girls like my hair short a 3 with a Taper Fade.

• try short/long and see which one works for you cos it depends.

What Girls Said 10

• On guys I hate really short hair. I prefer like a skater boy haricut or maybe even longer depending on the guy. The guy I currently like has long-ish hair, like a little shorter than shoulder length, and I actually like it. On girls, I think either can look good. It just has to look right with your face. I prefer long hair on myself, but both my sisters look good with short hair and my best friend has almost a guy hair cut and they all look good. So, it depends I guess.

• It doesn't matter to me...if he's attractive and a super awesome dude,then hair is the last thing I would be concerned with.In fact,i would just be grateful that he even has hair.

• if a guy has a more jock look I like that long ish almost surfer look (not the "emo" type "surfer hair) but the kind you could spike up but DONT goshhh I hate when guys put gel in their hair. but I do think that long hair shaggy "emo" type look is hott.

• Depends on their face shape and style. On girls I usually prefer long hair if its well taken care of. On guys shaggy hair can be cute, usually anything longer then that looks strange.

• Long on guys is yum, on girls it depends.

• short hair on guys. :)

• I like short hair on guys medium length is OK too just nothing too long and all over the place

• If I had to pick short or long I'd take short, but I prefer a messy 'do sort of in the middle. Not so long that it curls around the ears or neck but not so short that you can't run your hands through.

• long

• I love short hair on guys.