Has anyone ever left you for a better looking person?

If someone broke up with you, and you are relatively sure the main reason was because there was a better looking person.

I'm super wondering if someone would actually go so far as to leave someone for someone else just because the other person looked better.

• Nope, mostly other reasons
  • Yea, once or twice
  • Yea, more then a few times

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually, this very thing did happen to me when I was 18. Since then I've made it a point to tell every woman I date up front that if they should ever dump me for a better looking guy, I'll climb through their window at night and hack of their arms with a hoe. It's never happened again.

What Girls Said 1

• Well there will always better looking people and yes some people most certainly do go for better looking people. However it is more because of the physical beauty but that wears off at one stage. Those people are more drawn to the superficial that is actually sad! It is lame but it does exist!

What Guys Said 1

• You shouldve had the category "yes, I've dumped someone for a more attractive person"