What exactly is a bad boy?

-Explain how you define a "Bad Boy"

-Do you believe that there are only two types of guys "nice" and "bad"?

Do you girls recognize "confident" guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• He's smart enough to critisize certain aspects of society.

He lives for himself, and appreciates himself (making him invaluable in women's eyes).

He often exudes a cool persona (bomb proof), able to controll his anger because he's aware of his power.

He is deep, dark, mysterious and rich in knoledge and character (very plutonian).

With the characterisitics above, you can also tell he's an excellent lover since he knows hot to take controll of a situation and has figured every inch of how your body will respond to him before he even touches you.

He knows the devil is truly in the details ;)

For me the ultimate bad boy can be summed up in this theatrical example: He's a brilliant physist who regects the "scene", is aware of the world (history, human nature, politics), has a deep moral structure which he maintains (often stemming from personal struggle), ignores most people especialy slutty women, has machevelian inteligence...and with all this doesn't care too much for material things (which he can acquire quickly at any point) rather seeking some sort of greater cause...all while rebuilding cars, bikes, planes and living away from people in a naturaly beautifull place. *swoons* hahahaha.

The badboy is smart, deep, prudent, couragous, just and really patient. But he is not OPEN to sharing these atributes in charity with everyone. His intelligence and the decisions he makes may appear "bad" externally. He plays devils advocate, mainly because of his insight.

I personaly don't consider angry, explosive, hedonistic, immature men to be bad boys. I just find their self awareness and external preceptions of the world to be underdeveloped.

What Girls Said 3

• i think a bad boy isn't afraid to express himself or do certain things even if it means offending people or hurting people sometimes and tends to rebel from what's expected. the nice guy I think is the guy who tries to please others and is conscious of his reputation and image. I don't think there are only two types though. I've come accross guys who are in the middle, who choose to act accordingly to situations. they don't just stick to one persona (bad or good). its helps to really get to know the guy though to figure out what he is truly like as a person.

• When I think "bad boy", I think of Johnny Depp: dark, mysterious, quiet, talented, and floats in and out of relationships whenever he pleases (though he has settled down now).

And no, guys cannot be grouped into only two types. Think of the characters played by Humphrey Bogart: they had the bad boy qualities listed above but they were also noble, usually loyal guys who could be nice.

• To me there's another type of guy, the "adventurous guy". He likes to jump off cliffs into a pool of water, whereas the "bad boy" likes to push people off cliffs. Funny as that is to someone who deserves it, it's the difference I sometimes notice between the two. "Nice guys" usually don't take risks like that. It's all very broad, I'm not making absolutions here

What Guys Said 2

• Truly 100% bad boys? I define that as a useless, inferior form of life...

• Cool q