Ways guys rate girls?

Do guys like to rate girls by checking out a girl's body first and then their face? Do they give separate ratings for body and face, such as rating a girl's face a 7 and her body as a 10?

0|0
0|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I typically don't rate anyone. However, if I did, it would mostly be for the face. If the girl doesn't have a pretty face, I couldn't possibly care less about what her body looks like. As long as the girl isn't completely skeletal or overweight, the body matters very little to me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Face first then body each one out of five. Face first because it is more important. Put the numbers together so when you pass girls and they hear 33 or 43 or whatever they have no idea what you are talking about. Well at least its a little less obvious then saying 6 or 7.

0|0
    0|0
  • the face is always first, but I'm not into giving numbers on looks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being a guy, I like a girl to have a good face and a good body; but the face comes before body for me. But one great factor for me, which I guess most other guys don't even consider is a girls personality...:)

1|0
    0|0
  • sometimes ill go body then face or face then body all depends on what part I see first.. and yes ill rate body and face differently

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't rate with numbers. I just use words. Cute, hot, sexy, etc. Also yeah face is first.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.