Girls who wear color or mainly black?

guys, your call :D

0|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Mainly black gets depressing, so a variaty of colors is nice (which go well together)

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Depends. My sister is very dark. People legitimately think she's Latino when they meet her or ask if we have different parents. She wears almost nothing but black and it looks good. I also have this girl friend who has some really, really dark eyes and she wears a lot of black too.

I guess black looks good if something about you is already dark. If that makes sense.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like color, so if I had to pick I'd say that, but all black can be just as hot! Whichever is the girl's preferrence works for me...

0|0
    0|0
  • Colour.

1|0
    0|0
  • Plain and boring.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• i usually like a lot of black... such as leggings, tights etc. and for denim I like the dark faded jeans (pants mostly). and then for the upper wear I liike to wear either black or white with cardigans. and when its just shirts I like the vibrant colors like yellow bright purple hot pink and so on. I wear a lot of eyeliner and mascara but I doesn't help that I have only one tone skin so yea hah. I don't know I like everything!

0|0
    0|0
  • colours! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • black for slimming

0|0
    0|0
  • mainly black and dark/neutral colors for me

0|0
    0|0