Would you go out with the beautiful swan if you knew she was the ugly duckling?

would you date a beautiful girl that used to be ugly

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course. I used to weigh 340 lbs and I was ignored by almost every girl and was at most the fat funny guy friend. I look a little different now, and my life could not be better. When I visit home people don't recognize me, but I remember them and could not be less interested in them. If someone couldn't even get to know you at your worst then you shouldn't give them the time of day in my opinion.

And I would SO much rather date a girl that used to be ugly, you have a broader perspective of what things are like for other people and generally that makes you a better person.

What Guys Said 9

• Haven't we all been ugly ducklings at some point? Babies are disgusting... :p

• yeah of course I think I was an ugly duckling I kinda had to grow into my head lol the thing was kinda big and my ears where huge my uncle called me dumbo after the elephant

• I'd say 'YOU USED TO BE A DUCKLING? OH WOW'

'Jack, that's not the point - the fact is I was ugly'

'You were a duckling, though!'

'Yes but now I'm this beautiful swan you see, and I don't want you to be misle-'

'Your a what?'

'A beautiful swan'

'...I may have some pictures I need to delete from my computer before I go to PC world, then'

'What?'

'Nothing...'

• Of course.

• It doesn't really matter, so yeah, I would

• Yes.

• ... I wouldn't care, so sure why not

• Yeah.

• I wish I dated her before she was a swan, at least then I had a chance with her :(

What Girls Said 1

• Why does what she used to look like matter?

I was much uglier when I was 13 than I am now, and my boyfriend has seen my old pictures, but he's not dating what I used to be.